Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
deviion

Bot & LG? Help

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

Yesterday I played some runescape and I wanted to bot again.
Bought membership and went botting on my old account doing some tanning for money making.

2 hours later I got banned.
I have the VIP-E for a month, I hear people talking about something called LG which i do not understand, i tried looking for the forums on it I just don't understand.

What should I buy for scripts? How do they work?

Would like someone to help me set up a bot with scripts, also looking to buy a VPS or something similar to let things run more efficient.
Also what script will give me good amount of money which i can get more accounts in where i will not get banned so fast? I read the Help by not getting banned thread but what scripts in specific are you using?

Willing to pay for help
Skype: roryyskype

 

Kind Regards,
Dev

Edited by deviion
forgot something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, deviion said:

2 hours later I got banned.
I have the VIP-E for a month, I hear people talking about something called LG which i do not understand, i tried looking for the forums on it I just don't understand

Basically it hooks ur Tribot client to Rsbuddy, osrs official client, so it's like u are botting on their official client which is harder for them to detect u rather than the normal client.

 

15 minutes ago, deviion said:

What should I buy for scripts? How do they work?

ALMOST all of the scripts supports LG and works well, if u encounter a bug just report them to the script owner.

16 minutes ago, deviion said:

Would like someone to help me set up a bot with scripts, also looking to buy a VPS or something similar to let things run more efficient.
Also what script will give me good amount of money which i can get more accounts in where i will not get banned so fast? I read the Help by not getting banned thread but what scripts in specific are you using?

for this one people might add u on skype and help them get paid, maybe someone needs the money so i'll pass on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×