Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deviion

Bot & LG? Help

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Yesterday I played some runescape and I wanted to bot again.
Bought membership and went botting on my old account doing some tanning for money making.

2 hours later I got banned.
I have the VIP-E for a month, I hear people talking about something called LG which i do not understand, i tried looking for the forums on it I just don't understand.

What should I buy for scripts? How do they work?

Would like someone to help me set up a bot with scripts, also looking to buy a VPS or something similar to let things run more efficient.
Also what script will give me good amount of money which i can get more accounts in where i will not get banned so fast? I read the Help by not getting banned thread but what scripts in specific are you using?

Willing to pay for help

Kind Regards,
Dev

Edited by deviion
forgot something

14 minutes ago, deviion said:

2 hours later I got banned.
I have the VIP-E for a month, I hear people talking about something called LG which i do not understand, i tried looking for the forums on it I just don't understand

Basically it hooks ur Tribot client to Rsbuddy, osrs official client, so it's like u are botting on their official client which is harder for them to detect u rather than the normal client.

15 minutes ago, deviion said:

What should I buy for scripts? How do they work?

ALMOST all of the scripts supports LG and works well, if u encounter a bug just report them to the script owner.

16 minutes ago, deviion said:

Would like someone to help me set up a bot with scripts, also looking to buy a VPS or something similar to let things run more efficient.
Also what script will give me good amount of money which i can get more accounts in where i will not get banned so fast? I read the Help by not getting banned thread but what scripts in specific are you using?

for this one people might add u on skype and help them get paid, maybe someone needs the money so i'll pass on this one.

SO if i use the autotanner script with LG I will most likely not get banned in 2 hours?

What scripts do you recommend me to use ?

10 hours ago, deviion said:

SO if i use the autotanner script with LG I will most likely not get banned in 2 hours?

What scripts do you recommend me to use ?

I recommend using @Usa's Crafter, it's really worth your money.