Sign in to follow this  
IceKontroI

Realistic Click Variation

It's possible that Jagex records when our click button is pressed, and when the button is released. When double clicking, there is noticeable variation in the length of time the button is held down for, and also when the next click is pressed and released. I know Mouse.sendPress() and Mouse.sendRelease() can be used here in place of the normal click functions.

Does anyone know if the TRiBot methods already support varying the press and release aspects of the click? I'm thinking of writing a custom click method that supports realistic click variation as described above but it's possible TRiLez has already implemented something similar to the API or it's simply not necessary for whatever technical reason.

Edited by IceKontroI

54 minutes ago, IceKontroI said:

It's possible that Jagex records when our click button is pressed, and when the button is released. When double clicking, there is noticeable variation in the length of time the button is held down for, and also when the next click is pressed and released. I know Mouse.sendPress() and Mouse.sendRelease() can be used here in place of the normal click functions.

Does anyone know if the TRiBot methods already support varying the press and release aspects of the click? I'm thinking of writing a custom click method that supports realistic click variation as described above but it's possible TRiLez has already implemented something similar to the API or it's simply not necessary for whatever technical reason.

It's a fact that Jagex records our mouse movements / mouse presses.

It's best you leave the mouse movement antiban to TRiBot. 

TRiBot probably already does what you're talking about but i'm not 100% since i havent read the src