Sign in to follow this  
Pravitelstov

Cant buy VIPE with my paypal

34 minutes ago, Pravitelstov said:

I verified my paypal address through tribot. Need to renew VIPE but only have paypal as option. When I go to purchase 8 credits , it tells my no because the system thinks I'm trying to make a fraudulent transaction. Can anybody help me out please? Need to renew ASAP

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), trying an alternative payment processor (such as PayPal or Stripe) or purchasing from someone in the third party market.
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc.

Some resellers include: @erickho123 (a TRiBot Moderator who has an automated system for transferring credits); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here) or @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator who transfers credits on his site).

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN

1 minute ago, leoshiro said:

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), trying an alternative payment processor (such as PayPal or Stripe) or purchasing from someone in the third party market.

Some resellers include: @erickho123 (a TRiBot Moderator who has an automated system for transferring credits); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here) or @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator who transfers credits on his site).

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN

I do go back and forth between a couple houses I am living at right now but they are the only IP I log into the forums from. I run tribot off VPS's but am not attempting to pay via a vps or a proxy I am from my home ip. you do not happen to have 8 credits you can sell me do you? I made a post in forums but no takers. I would really like to get back to this if anyone could sell please.

Just now, Pravitelstov said:

I do go back and forth between a couple houses I am living at right now but they are the only IP I log into the forums from. I run tribot off VPS's but am not attempting to pay via a vps or a proxy I am from my home ip. you do not happen to have 8 credits you can sell me do you? I made a post in forums but no takers. I would really like to get back to this if anyone could sell please.

i cannot send more than 5 credits at a time, sorry.