Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ung1v3npur3

Looking for a private script

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to make me a private script that does pest control in a rather simple way. 

Script needs to:

-Be flawless.
-Kill some pests till it's done atleast 50 damage -> move mouse offscreen or completely idle untill the game is finished -> spamclick the boarding ladder to quickly join the boat for a new game.
-Support novice, medium and veteran boat.
-Be able to know when it has reached max points you are able to have (4K) and log out.
-Be able to notice when a closed door is blocking its way and open/close it.
-Somehow not get stuck because of a brawler blocking its way, maybe focus on attacking a brawler if its the closest pest available? (Only if it hasn't reached 50 damage yet)
-Be able to notice if there is no game going (due to inactivity) in veteran and hop to medium boat and hop back from medium boat to veteran if there are enough people for a game. (Idk if this is possible)
-Be able to handle breaks.
-Be able to support LG. (If possible)
-Have some antiban. (Not sure what kind of antiban, maybe you have some idea's?)

If you are interested in making this script for me, please reply to this thread or pm me with your skype so we can discuss!

Edited by ung1v3npur3

I would highly recommend talking to @Mute he made me a private script.

Script works awesome and his communication is awesome. Expect regular updates from him throughout the whole process! 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, ung1v3npur3 said:

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to make me a private script that does pest control in a rather simple way. 

Script needs to:

-Be flawless.
-Kill some pests till it's done atleast 50 damage -> move mouse offscreen or completely idle untill the game is finished -> spamclick the boarding ladder to quickly join the boat for a new game.
-Support novice, medium and veteran boat.
-Be able to know when it has reached max points you are able to have (4K) and log out.
-Be able to notice when a closed door is blocking its way and open/close it.
-Somehow not get stuck because of a brawler blocking its way, maybe focus on attacking a brawler if its the closest pest available? (Only if it hasn't reached 50 damage yet)
-Be able to notice if there is no game going (due to inactivity) in veteran and hop to medium boat and hop back from medium boat to veteran if there are enough people for a game. (Idk if this is possible)
-Be able to handle breaks.
-Be able to support LG. (If possible)
-Have some antiban. (Not sure what kind of antiban, maybe you have some idea's?)

If you are interested in making this script for me, please reply to this thread or pm me with your skype so we can discuss!

@Netami already has a Pest script in the repository - He might be able to help you out!