Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MySmallBox

weird bans

9 posts in this topic

so from friday to sunday i suicided 3 accounts that were doing the same thing all on the same ip. Only one account was banned and the rest were fine???

16 minutes ago, MySmallBox said:

so from friday to sunday i suicided 3 accounts that were doing the same thing all on the same ip. Only one account was banned and the rest were fine???

Delayed bans, be expecting them on the other 2 in the near future. It's Jagex's way of not letting you know what "pattern" got you banned, I guess.

yeah but the accounts were freshly made and all i did was fletch

1 hour ago, Mintfez said:

Delayed bans, be expecting them on the other 2 in the near future. It's Jagex's way of not letting you know what "pattern" got you banned, I guess.

3 hours ago, MySmallBox said:

same thing happens to me bro. Its weird to me also.

Ive made two accounts on the same ip doing the same thing. one got banned the very next day the other one is still going strong and its been 37 days but the one that did get banned wasn't using lg so i guess cant really blame it.

I don't buy the pattern bullshit.  I think they do that to allow you to make enough to cover your bonds, because if you're always losing money botting eventually you're going to stop, that means less bonds purchased.

1 hour ago, Diabolic said:

I don't buy the pattern bullshit.  I think they do that to allow you to make enough to cover your bonds, because if you're always losing money botting eventually you're going to stop, that means less bonds purchased.

which means jagex wont make as much money! Also if it wasnt for the bonds i would never be botting so yeah

i just got holy shit ban  ( i created 40 account frist 20 i did just toturial island with extuturial script .. after 2 hours got baned the rest other 20 same srial i didnt bot them or opened them and baned also :( )  so fuckin shit 

48 minutes ago, DarkFuture said:

i just got holy shit ban  ( i created 40 account frist 20 i did just toturial island with extuturial script .. after 2 hours got baned the rest other 20 same srial i didnt bot them or opened them and baned also :( )  so fuckin shit 

All on the same IP address? If so it's not a surprise. They would have flagged that IP very quickly and banned all accounts associated with it