Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

toogawdly

Fraudulent payment when buying credits

5 posts in this topic

I've been here since 2013 and this week have been marked as fraudulent for some reason. I have never charged back anything. I do not want to have to purchase credits via rsgp or bitcoin. Often with rsgp buying credits there is a upcharge. I do not understand what happened. Can I be unflagged? should i just make a new tribot account? 

1 person likes this

seems like we are just useless.

the upcharge is very annoying. and second its not automated so we have to wait again very annoying!

1 hour ago, toogawdly said:

I've been here since 2013 and this week have been marked as fraudulent for some reason. I have never charged back anything. I do not want to have to purchase credits via rsgp or bitcoin. Often with rsgp buying credits there is a upcharge. I do not understand what happened. Can I be unflagged? should i just make a new tribot account? 

1 hour ago, diego said:

seems like we are just useless.

the upcharge is very annoying. and second its not automated so we have to wait again very annoying!

BitCoin has very little wait time, never has fraud issues and the fees are nominal; I'd advise that

2 hours ago, iFluffee said:

BitCoin has very little wait time, never has fraud issues and the fees are nominal; I'd advise that

I've used bitcoin for my recent credit purchase. However, I really would rather not use that method of payment in the future. It's a currency that I'm not comfortable using. Simply suggesting a work around is great for now. I just don't feel like its a resolution of my issue. 

The payment you attempted to make triggered something in the fraudulent system and will not go through. Why the payment was suspected as fraudulent I can only speculate... such as using a card in one geographical area that has a billing address in another, a card number that issued a chargeback in the past, etc.

TRiLeZ has fine-tuned that system over the past and is not willing to budge on certain aspects that he believes will generate a safe transaction for you, our Scripters and TRiBot.

You will have to try another method of payment (another Card, bitcoin, etc.) or refer to the market to buy Credits with gold or through a reseller.

Thank you for understanding.