Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dr_

Proxies not working

5 posts in this topic

I purchased 5 proxies through proxyfish, I have verified all 5 proxies are working however when I attempt to use them through Tribot they will not work.

I have tried setting the proxy at the Tribot login screen and also by the 'New Client (advanced)' - the client loading screen comes up with downloading gamepack###.jar and just sits there, after a few minutes I get a Java SE crash message. I have tried all 5 proxies and confirmed that this same behavior is present on my desktop and laptop.

I only just yesterday upgraded from VIP to VIP extended - not sure if that has anything to do with it. What else can I try/check?

27 minutes ago, dr_ said:

I purchased 5 proxies through proxyfish, I have verified all 5 proxies are working however when I attempt to use them through Tribot they will not work.

I have tried setting the proxy at the Tribot login screen and also by the 'New Client (advanced)' - the client loading screen comes up with downloading gamepack###.jar and just sits there, after a few minutes I get a Java SE crash message. I have tried all 5 proxies and confirmed that this same behavior is present on my desktop and laptop.

I only just yesterday upgraded from VIP to VIP extended - not sure if that has anything to do with it. What else can I try/check?

does tribot load up like normal if u dont use a proxy? dont log in or anything just make sure it's the proxy. otherwise double check the spelling and capital letters of the proxy information. try deleting the .tribot folder in %appdata% (this would remove all your settings though). beyond that im not sure sorry.

4 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

does tribot load up like normal if u dont use a proxy? dont log in or anything just make sure it's the proxy. otherwise double check the spelling and capital letters of the proxy information. try deleting the .tribot folder in %appdata% (this would remove all your settings though). beyond that im not sure sorry.

Proxy information is definitely entered correctly, user/pass is all lower case and I've tried all 5 proxies now. Tribot works just fine if I don't select to use a proxy. I just tried deleting the .tribot folder in my app data and still not working.

3 hours ago, dr_ said:

Proxy information is definitely entered correctly, user/pass is all lower case and I've tried all 5 proxies now. Tribot works just fine if I don't select to use a proxy. I just tried deleting the .tribot folder in my app data and still not working.

are u sure they are socks5? when u buy proxyfish they are usually HTTPS