Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

unholycupid

Client is laggy and cannot use scripts

9 posts in this topic

Hello Yesterday Tribot was working perfectly fine for me. Now today whenever I run tribot on Looking Glass, everything becomes laggy. I have the paint delay set to 40 and my CPU usage is only at 20%. Anyone know how to fix this?

7 minutes ago, unholycupid said:

Hello Yesterday Tribot was working perfectly fine for me. Now today whenever I run tribot on Looking Glass, everything becomes laggy. I have the paint delay set to 40 and my CPU usage is only at 20%. Anyone know how to fix this?

Are you using this on a server? Or on your computer? Is the client actually lagging? Is the xp/h Gp/h off what it normally is? 

Sometimes my servers appear laggy but it's just my connection to it.

also the paint delay will make the client choppy. That's the whole purpose of it. Try turning the paint delay to 0 and see if it's still looking laggy

2 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

Are you using this on a server? Or on your computer? Is the client actually lagging? Is the xp/h Gp/h off what it normally is? 

Sometimes my servers appear laggy but it's just my connection to it.

also the paint delay will make the client choppy. That's the whole purpose of it. Try turning the paint delay to 0 and see if it's still looking laggy

It is on my computer with 20 percent usage only.. I am using looking glass and the client and osrs client even osbuddy will start to lag. When I start a script it gets worse. When I play ingame it doesnt lag at all. I have turned the paint delay to 0. ive deleted java and reinstalled as well

2 minutes ago, unholycupid said:

It is on my computer with 20 percent usage only.. I am using looking glass and the client and osrs client even osbuddy will start to lag. When I start a script it gets worse. When I play ingame it doesnt lag at all. I have turned the paint delay to 0. ive deleted java and reinstalled as well

Are you using the newest  java jdk? Other then that someone else may be able to help - I was thinking your tribot was laggy and that's it. If your osbuddy is laggy then its something else, Its weird this would be with only 20% CPU usage - have you tried restarting your computer?

Edited by yojoedude

3 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

Are you using the newest  java jdk? Other then that someone else may be able to help - I was thinking your tribot was laggy and that's it. If your osbuddy is laggy then its something else, Its weird this would be with only 20% CPU usage - have you tried restarting your computer?

Yeah it makes everything laggy which is super weird! It is fine once I get out of tribot. I have restarted my computer and I am using the newest JDK

Just now, unholycupid said:

Yeah it makes everything laggy which is super weird! It is fine once I get out of tribot. I have restarted my computer and I am using the newest JDK

Beyond my knowledge! Sorry :/

@unholycupid yeah man my suggestion is to delete the tribot folder in %appdata% normally that fixes any problems that I'm having and if it doesn't 9/10 times many other people are having the same problem.

Try deleting your .tribot folder, then start TRiBot, load a normal client, wait for it to fully load then close TRiBot. Then repeat those steps again. After TRiBot is closed a second time, reopen TRiBot and try using Looking Glass

Im using LG also, and i do not experience any issues.. so maybe problem lies on your side and not tribot end. How much memory do you allocate to tribot?