Sign in to follow this  
Deluxes

Deluxes Tribot Repository Updater

GitHub:

Source: https://github.com/deluxes/Tribot-Repository-Updater/tree/master/updater

JAR Release: https://github.com/deluxes/Tribot-Repository-Updater/releases/tag/1

Features:

Script Packing (Credits to @AlphaDog for his packer)

Custom paths for packing

Submission status tracking

Submission Queue viewer

2fa login (Not tested tell me if it works)

How To Use

Download sources

Load up in IDE

Run the program

Fill in your login information and login

Scripts that you currently have on the repository will show in the list

Click global path and assign it to your src folder.

Add paths to to each of your scripts if you have weird path structures.

Press the pack button to generate the zips

Check the scripts you need to update and press Update Selected

Path data as well as login cookies are saved upon retrieval. If you do not want your cookies to be saved, delete cookies.ini after use.

Screenshots

r0INN8m.png

71qfSkL.pngfeILOKZ.png

sL9WP29.png

Edited by Deluxes
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Azuz53487 said:

Nice, I like the GUI as well. But isn't scripts automatically updated on each start? Like the scripts I use always says "Downloading %Script Name%" Which I assume it downloads the most recent script update? :o

It's automatically updated for you, the user.

The scripter still needs to update the script though and this is just a tool which makes that easier than doing it manually.

• Like 1

Just now, Worthy said:

It's automatically updated for you, the user.

The scripter still needs to update the script though and this is just a tool which makes that easier than doing it manually.

Oh I see, my bad. Didn't even read which section this thread was created in. Apparently this is useful for Script Publishers :)

Massive refactoring of the script packing. Now automatically detects scripts that use a parent class that inherits Script instead of the script inheriting it directly. Made names of variables represent what they actually are.

If you are having issues detecting packs after packing, make sure the script name on the repository is the same as what is in your ScriptManifest.

Just now, Worthy said:

i have at least a hundred or so.

Really? Why do you process all of the scripts? I only pack 1?

Pretty sure I made it only pack the selected ones. Try running it from the command line and see if there are any errors.

Edited by Deluxes

It still freezes when I try to pack the script. I think it's related to it not extending Script directly. My scripts are 2 children down of the abstract class which extends Script.

I get this message:

DRf2D8I.png

However after further testing it also breaks on scripts which do extend the Script class directly.

But it also prints the same message as above in the debug:

I think the issue is that you perhaps index all of my scripts somewhere in your code and because one of them does not extend Script directly (2 children down) it breaks/freezes.

Looks pretty cool, decided to give it a try.

This error pops up any time i try to pack one of my scripts

Found super script: scripts/lanapi/game/script/LANScript
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\<snip>\.tribot\src\scripts
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileAttributeViews$Basic.readAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.Files.readAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.getAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.visit(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.walk(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Unknown Source)
        at updater.packer.Packer.getDirFiles(Packer.java:247)
        at updater.packer.Packer.loadScript(Packer.java:149)
        at updater.packer.Packer.load(Packer.java:165)
        at updater.Controller.packScripts(Controller.java:367)
        at updater.Controller.onPackButtonAction(Controller.java:389)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1769)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1657)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
        at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
        at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8413)
        at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
        at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:380)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:294)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:415)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

On 15-11-2016 at 10:15 PM, laniax said:

Looks pretty cool, decided to give it a try.

This error pops up any time i try to pack one of my scripts

Reveal hidden contents

Found super script: scripts/lanapi/game/script/LANScript
java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: C:\<snip>\.tribot\src\scripts
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.readAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.Files.readAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.getAttributes(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.visit(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.walk(Unknown Source)
        at updater.packer.Packer.getDirFiles(Packer.java:247)
        at updater.packer.Packer.loadScript(Packer.java:149)
        at updater.packer.Packer.load(Packer.java:165)
        at updater.Controller.packScripts(Controller.java:367)
        at updater.Controller.onPackButtonAction(Controller.java:389)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1769)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1657)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
        at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8413)
        at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
        at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:380)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:294)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:415)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

@Deluxes @Worthy

I've fixed the issue myself, it didn't pick up script files which were in sub directories, also made the table stretch horizontal and vertically.

https://github.com/Laniax/Tribot-Repository-Updater

if you want a PR let me know.

4 hours ago, laniax said:

@Deluxes @Worthy

I've fixed the issue myself, it didn't pick up script files which were in sub directories, also made the table stretch horizontal and vertically.

https://github.com/Laniax/Tribot-Repository-Updater

if you want a PR let me know.

Still doesn't pack it correctly.

What I do:

I select the script I want to check and press pack.

The application freezes for about 1-2 minutes.

Debug prints: Found super script: scripts/api/framework/script/core/BasicScript

Alert comes up saying "you're scripts have been successfully package"

but not a single script has the Pack Name checked to true.

Why do you pack every script when I only check one @Deluxes, it unnecessarily takes so long because I have so many scripts.

29 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Still doesn't pack it correctly.

What I do:

I select the script I want to check and press pack.

The application freezes for about 1-2 minutes.

Debug prints: Found super script: scripts/api/framework/script/core/BasicScript

Alert comes up saying "you're scripts have been successfully package"

but not a single script has the Pack Name checked to true.

Why do you pack every script when I only check one @Deluxes, it unnecessarily takes so long because I have so many scripts.

I'm fairly sure it doesn't pack every script, and only the ones selected. Make sure the name of the script in your script manifest is the same as it is on the repository. It takes some time for it to analyze all the class files to search for super scripts then pack the found scripts off of that. 

39 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

I'm fairly sure it doesn't pack every script, and only the ones selected. Make sure the name of the script in your script manifest is the same as it is on the repository. It takes some time for it to analyze all the class files to search for super scripts then pack the found scripts off of that. 

Make sure every script name is identical to the one on the repo?

Or just the one I pack?

I assume it packs every script because it updates the Pack field of every single row.

15 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Or just the one I pack?

I assume it packs every script because it updates the Pack field of every single row.

It updates the pack field of every one, but only creates the zip for the selected ones. I do think there is some things that I could change to make it more efficient, but can't be bothered to fix em atm.

11 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

It updates the pack field of every one, but only creates the zip for the selected ones. I do think there is some things that I could change to make it more efficient, but can't be bothered to fix em atm.

You never answered my question:

27 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Or just the one I pack?

I believe I found the issue.
The packer doesn't find a script if it extends something which extends Script (basically two layers of abstraction).
You can do a quick test by creating an abstract class A that extends Script. Create another abstract class B that extends A. And create the script class with a ScriptManifest which extends B and you will see that while searching through the classfiles it will not pick it up.
@Deluxes 

48 minutes ago, Worthy said:

I believe I found the issue.
The packer doesn't find a script if it extends something which extends Script (basically two layers of abstraction).
You can do a quick test by creating an abstract class A that extends Script. Create another abstract class B that extends A. And create the script class with a ScriptManifest which extends B and you will see that while searching through the classfiles it will not pick it up.
@Deluxes 

Yea, I didn't think anyone would do that so I didn't code that in nor do I plan to.

1 hour ago, Deluxes said:

Yea, I didn't think anyone would do that so I didn't code that in nor do I plan to.

Well, the thing is it also doesn't work even if you don't extend Script twice.

I only do this for my new scripts (built on a new framework), but for my old scripts it will just hang for 2 mins and fail to locate it and then not create a zip.

It is just the poor design. I debugged the program and it gathers over 4,000 class files from my TRiBot folder and indexes across every single one of them.

3 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Well, the thing is it also doesn't work even if you don't extend Script twice.

I only do this for my new scripts (built on a new framework), but for my old scripts it will just hang for 2 mins and fail to locate it and then not create a zip.

It is just the poor design. I debugged the program and it gathers over 4,000 class files from my TRiBot folder and indexes across every single one of them.

Works fine for me, as well as a few others :). Feel free to modify it to your needs.

22 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

Works fine for me, as well as a few others :). Feel free to modify it to your needs.

It's all good. I just found the source code for AlphaDog's packer.

Found a way to have it find abstract scripts dynamically and packs scripts / loads instantly.

Edited by Worthy