Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Freddyboy1702

Banned after 5 minutes of botting

6 posts in this topic

Hello my name is Frederik.
I have been using this bot for 5 minutes and have recieved a ban on my almost maxed main account. even tho i was running on Extended VIP. and VIP scripts.. people told me this was the most secure bot client out there. but i've been using powerbot for 1 year straight over 12 hours a day... and this shit got me banned within 5 minutes? 
your Opinions down below

5 minutes of botting is too little to get a ban. I couldn't get an account banned in 5 minutes even if I tried.

I'd say your previous botting was the cause of this ban.

A key rule of botting: Anytime you bot, you risk a ban on the account. Never bot on an account you're not willing to loose. 

Here's some general info to avoid bans:

Fro what I've heard, PowerBot for RS07 is not very good.

There are plenty of successful botters here at TRiBot, just takes some practice and luck.

Edited by YoHoJo
1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Freddyboy1702 said:

Hello my name is Frederik.
I have been using this bot for 5 minutes and have recieved a ban on my almost maxed main account. even tho i was running on Extended VIP. and VIP scripts.. people told me this was the most secure bot client out there. but i've been using powerbot for 1 year straight over 12 hours a day... and this shit got me banned within 5 minutes? 
your Opinions down below

Non-VIP user using VIP? Sounds pretty legit.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Deluxes said:

Non-VIP user using VIP? Sounds pretty legit.

Sounds legit he is a vip till the vip badge is hidden. 

This  post gave me aids...

Fucking retarted ppl with there stupid questions.U boted 12hours a day for a year( you anwsered why u got baned urself)

1 person likes this

This is your first warning. 

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. 

Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently delete your account with no chance of appeal. 

Please note Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" is inaccurate. 

The warning message you received in game will remain on screen for the next 12 hours, during which time your account is disabled. You will also have trade restrictions and no daily Squeal of Fortune spins for the next 48 hours. 

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules. 

Jagex