2 Quest requirments ;
      http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/In_Aid_of_the_Myreque
      &
      http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_of_Hallowvale
      -
      Highly recommended but not required ; Morytania legs 3 
      -
      Here is a video explaining the mini-game ;

This script idea is mostly directed towards Ironmen but if excecuted well it can be usefull for everyone in the community.

Thanks 
    • By thinker_7
      I have activated a few scripts and non of them are working, a few worked when i first used the program but none will start. I have restarted the program multiple times but nothing works when i try to start them they wont even make the start script button go grey.
      if you could help i would greatly appreciate it 

• By born4war
      Just wondering since im new to botting and that stuff
    • By TravBot
      Howdy All
      Currently attempting to bot for the first time and using a premium hunter script, striving for that 99 and right now sitting on 84 =-) I feel i am careful when i come to botting my character, i mainly watch my botting screen because i play my other two accounts as normal|<< nerdy i know. so i am able to reply to all who speak to me within moments, along with having break handler set up and every now and again mouse clicking around the screen to change my mouse data patterns around.
      I ask this because of course 99 Hunter is great money, id much more envy the fashionscape of the 99 hunter cape and would onward play the character manually and level combat for a edge 13 pray g maul pker, noob life i know but sue me.
      Will i get to live out this little account dream set up or is it most likely in the end most botted accounts lose the battle against jagex =p
      If anyone has any info inside on the matter would be awesome if you discussed below.
      Happy botting <3 hahah

• By awysocki
      just bought the trial and have no idea how to use it for my character. someone please help me. thanks

• By binarybunny
      Hey, so I just got over to this bot from DreamBot because I heard you could use the OSBuddy client to bot, is this true and if so, how do I do it?
    • By joshyrobbo
      Hey there, ive been informed off someone to try to steer clear of scripts on repository, i was just wondering is it more beneficial to buy private scripts or make your own scripts through tribot thing plus, Id love to get someones skype name that knows a decent amount of knowledge on scripting if not it is more then fine ill figure it out on my own, idunno im using eclipse, ive heard not to even try without any java knowledge, i learnt a fair bit watching videos and tried to implement my own script but i had issues with setting up the paint i didnt understand the x and y spot of the screen or something, would that cause my bot to just not start at all, it doesnt tell me the issue in debug, plus i was wondering, if i can figure out how to make my own mining scripts but struggle, is there hope for me in coding in banking and anti bans and everything, does everyone start this bad or is it only me, I would love general advice on things PM or anything any help i know very very little, help on even bot habbits you find decent or anything if you look at this post and think mm why not help a noob out please feel free to message me some advice or comment, i will not judge on how bad/good the advice is it would all be absolutely appreciated hey, thankyou everyone.
    • By Shoutoutz
      Is there an update or something going on that I am unaware of? When i click 'start script' the box pulls up but all my scripts are missing?? I even tried to deactivate then reactivate them. Still nothing is showing up. Someone please help
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 7 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies
    • This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 29 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 33 replies