• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Starfox

Sigma Wyvern Killer [500k-1M/hr] [ABC2] [ABCL10] [LG] [ULTIMATE MONEY MAKING]

Array

i Want to get refund, some reason time to time it wont eat and get lumby -.- thank god im watching the play, and before usay anything  YES i got the Rigth id of foods etc, also this bot moves EXACTLY like everyone fast writed bots, this will get banned me faster than i can say hallelujah u should make it bit random, it time to time try get drop from ground while attacked and hes running towards to drop and back to enemy and stuck within them. please refund, maybe ill buy it back when u have fixed those problems i submited the refund thing 

Guest Roxxa

Script drops after first trip. If i didnt babysit i would have died twice. Stops after about 20-30 minutes. 

Script states that we are in combat (Even when we are not, and takes zero action)

please reply

I just made an update to the script that should help avoid dying (which shouldn't happen normally, there is an emergency teleport failsafe in the script as well). The script will now break out of waiting for loot to drop if it needs to eat.

Script update 1.06

Here is my progress report:

Y0xHHCm.png

Edited by Starfox

Hey, ive been using this script for about 4 hours now and checking up on it every now and then, i have a couple of problems with it.
some of the mouse movements are way to rapid and bot like, such as moving across the screen in a blink, not turning the camera when the rocks are covering the whole screen but still attacking wyverms, i don't like how you need to put in the ID's of food, why not just have a list of food in the menu? lol, ability to use a dueling ring to clan wars to reset stats, spec weapon, prayer potion and quick prayer support
theres a lot that needs to be fixed in this script, i think i may refund :/ it's simply not good enough

I've been attempting to get this script to work for the last hour with no success I can get it to start withdrawing from bank and have all of the required items however it is extremely slow to withdraw and then simply gets stuck in the bank... any help would be appreciated or I will have to refund :/

Edit: I now have the script working! Will update with progress report and any issues

Edited by strife584
Updated

Do you plan on adding more features to this script? Just off the top of my head: things like house pools, house alters, fairy ring travel (I'm not sure if it's faster than house tabs), special attack weapons, script args, prayer support, range safe spots, and a better gui. I can probably think of more. For the price, this script is lacking in features.

I do appreciate the on-the-fly profit calculator though. Unlike some people *cough cough* @Worthy  Zulrah.

Edited by yganni

On 9/4/2017 at 0:43 PM, Ezkil said:

This script is shit and will get you instantly banned. Used it for 4 hours on Saturday and got a 2 day ban on an acc that i've never botted on before and it's maxed melee. Completely bot like movement

i've botted countless hours on one of my accounts a few months ago and never had a problem. script was bot like but i never got banned. killed well over 20k wyverns with this script alone and i had a ban offense prior.

On 8/9/2017 at 1:04 PM, Starfox said:

I just made an update to the script that should help avoid dying (which shouldn't happen normally, there is an emergency teleport failsafe in the script as well). The script will now break out of waiting for loot to drop if it needs to eat.

Script update 1.06

Here is my progress report:

Y0xHHCm.png

LOL what kind of scripter posts a 13 minute proggy. I'm not a customer for this script (thankfully), but I support refunds for these poor guys. It's honestly quite disgusting how you handle your business (shitty script aside).

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Jasonjohnny38
      Offer not available. Please delete
    • By Failed4life
      Stock: Message for info - Restocks every few days
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably **Coinbase** (Preferred coin is USD Coin, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By donkey123asd
      Hey there! I'm relatively new to the botting scene and was wanting to try out the zulrah script but need to buy VIP for access! Considering I only want to try it out, i dont want to spend a lot on buying VIP or the script without testing it yet so i was advised to ask in the forums by @YoHoJo to see if anyone is able to sell/give me a credit! Willing to buy with OSRS GP at a reasonable price
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.115-0.125 USD/m [Min 50m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.095 USD/m [Min 100m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️  
        *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.  
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By Wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By OfficialRsGoldRush
      DISCOUNT CODES

3TB FOR 3% OFF YOUR ORDER

Who  We Are 

RsGoldRush is comprised of members from a former well known gold shop. We are all veterans in our respective roles. What this means is that we all have experience serving the community effectively and efficiently.  We hope to offer a seamless experience, for you to purchase, sell or swap your 07 and RS3 Gold.  We try our best to stay competitive with other big name shops. That's why we are offering to price-beat any major competitors listed price. If we can’t beat it then the gold's free! We want you to earn your trust so you feel safe and comfortable purchasing runescape 07 gold or runescape 3 gold from us. We wish you the best of luck on your runescape adventures, and hopefully you can try us, as we attempt to carve out our name in the runescape community, you might even see some familiar faces.

runescape07nocoupon (4).jpg
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies