• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Starfox

Sigma Wyvern Killer [500k-1M/hr] [ABC2] [ABCL10] [LG] [ULTIMATE MONEY MAKING]

Sigma Wyvern Killer

THIS SCRIPT IS NOW FREE, I AM DISCONTINUING IT AS A PREMIUM SCRIPT.

Script Description

Kills skeletal wyverns inside the asgarnian ice dungeon for profit.
Uses house teleport and falador teleport for fast travel between the bank and the dungeon.
Loots items based on a minimum price set by you at the start of the script.
Prioritizes visages and high priced loot over other items.
Automatically handles house teleport options, running, and auto-retaliate.
Perfect loot tracking for accurate profit. Written with a custom loot tracker used in all Sigma Scripts.

Ant-ban Compliance V2 Level 10 (highest possible).

Requirements
72 Slayer
Elemental shieldMind shield, or Dragonfire shield
Food of your choice
Super Combat Potions (4)

House teleport tabs
Falador teleport tabs
Start the script in Falador west bank with the required items in your bank.
Your house MUST be in Rimmington.

Recommended Stats
70 Attack
70 Strength
70 Defence

Example Gear
High Level             /             Medium Level             /             Low Level
oTfLIv8.png 94225fd922.png 2eed4401d4.png

Progress Reports
unknown.pngkrVgbY6.pngda582a92a58e43d382e04d66368d7600.png
EgHMiuc.png9RlGXMV.pngThKOIIa.png

338e8fd66f.png
unknown.png

Edited by Starfox
discontinued
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Enano25 said:

What lol? there is only 1 wyvern script on tribot

I will try it soon

Nice release :) 

I've purchased some Wyvern add ons/ private scripts on Tribot, which is what I was referring to.

There is 2 add ons, Tri's Combat and Mute's Slayer which can do Wyvern. So right is 3 Wyvern scripts. 

43 minutes ago, Pwningcows said:

I've purchased some Wyvern add ons/ private scripts on Tribot, which is what I was referring to.

There is 2 add ons, Tri's Combat and Mute's Slayer which can do Wyvern. So right is 3 Wyvern scripts. 

Mute's script is discontinued, so I think this script very well could boom. Hope to get the req for this script soon so I can use it! Looks great. 

On 11/4/2016 at 10:03 AM, Pwningcows said:

Where can i get the addons for tri's combat ?

6 hours ago, .inshallah said:

Does this include a ranged feature?

Not yet.

6 hours ago, dantan said:

Does it randomize walking ? 

Yes. The path to the dungeon, and to the wyvern cave is randomized by a factor of 2 x and 2 y. Walking to the bank however generates a straight line; I can change that though.

29 minutes ago, Starfox said:

Not yet.

Yes. The path to the dungeon, and to the wyvern cave is randomized by a factor of 2 x and 2 y. Walking to the bank however generates a straight line; I can change that though.

When you do that i will probably highly likely consider purchasing it if not i tihkn its kinda odd and UNHUMAN to walk that way. I recorded myself playing legitly and compared it.. too fake really. As i mentioned great script great potential but definitely could use alot more anti ban functions :) Hope to see this develop further into one of the best scripts on tribot.

On 11/5/2016 at 10:46 AM, dantan said:

When you do that i will probably highly likely consider purchasing it if not i tihkn its kinda odd and UNHUMAN to walk that way. I recorded myself playing legitly and compared it.. too fake really. As i mentioned great script great potential but definitely could use alot more anti ban functions :) Hope to see this develop further into one of the best scripts on tribot.

updated script to 1.02 to include randomized bank walking.

Trying it out for an hour.  $17.99/mo seems pretty pricey when it realistically only makes around 350k/hr with 80/80/80.  I'm pretty sure gargoyles make more money per/hr than wyverns and you only need 3 more slayer levels

Edited by botwars

6 hours ago, botwars said:

Trying it out for an hour.  $17.99/mo seems pretty pricey when it realistically only makes around 350k/hr with 80/80/80.  I'm pretty sure gargoyles make more money per/hr than wyverns and you only need 3 more slayer levels

I'm 82/82/75 and I make minimum of 500k/hr without d leg drops, maybe you have different gear than I do.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.115-0.125 USD/m [Min 50m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.095 USD/m [Min 100m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️  
        *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.  
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By Failed4life
      Stock: Message for info - Restocks every few days
      Current Price: $0.68/m
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably **Coinbase** (Preferred coin is USD Coin, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By OfficialRsGoldRush
      DISCOUNT CODES

3TB FOR 3% OFF YOUR ORDER

Who  We Are 

RsGoldRush is comprised of members from a former well known gold shop. We are all veterans in our respective roles. What this means is that we all have experience serving the community effectively and efficiently.  We hope to offer a seamless experience, for you to purchase, sell or swap your 07 and RS3 Gold.  We try our best to stay competitive with other big name shops. That's why we are offering to price-beat any major competitors listed price. If we can’t beat it then the gold's free! We want you to earn your trust so you feel safe and comfortable purchasing runescape 07 gold or runescape 3 gold from us. We wish you the best of luck on your runescape adventures, and hopefully you can try us, as we attempt to carve out our name in the runescape community, you might even see some familiar faces.

runescape07nocoupon (4).jpg
    • By OfficialRsGoldRush
      Save 5% off your rs3 order!

Use code RS3TB

Who  We Are 

RsGoldRush is comprised of members from a former well known gold shop. We are all veterans in our respective roles. What this means is that we all have experience serving the community effectively and efficiently.  We hope to offer a seamless experience, for you to purchase, sell or swap your 07 and RS3 Gold.  We try our best to    stay competitive with other big name shops. That's why we are offering to price-beat any major competitors listed price. If we can’t beat it then the gold's free! We want you to earn your trust so you feel safe and comfortable purchasing runescape 07 gold or runescape 3 gold from us. We wish you the best of luck on your runescape        adventures, and hopefully you can try us, as we attempt to carve out our name in the runescape community, you might even see some familiar faces.

runescape3nocoupon (2).jpg
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 39 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 75 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies