Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Starfox

Sigma Wyvern Killer [500k-1M/hr] [ABC2] [ABCL10] [LG] [ULTIMATE MONEY MAKING]

47 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, botwars said:

Trying it out for an hour.  $17.99/mo seems pretty pricey when it realistically only makes around 350k/hr with 80/80/80.  I'm pretty sure gargoyles make more money per/hr than wyverns and you only need 3 more slayer levels

18 bucks is nothing, you can make that back in 1-2 days bro... besides thers no gargoyle bot frankly. You can make bils with this script homie.

49 minutes ago, Boston said:

Do you plan on adding support for fairy rings?

I didn't know that was a method of travel. Yes, I can add that when I get the requirements on my account.

6 hours ago, Starfox said:

I didn't know that was a method of travel. Yes, I can add that when I get the requirements on my account.

Yeah, it teleports you right to mudskipper points. I use house tabs to goto my house then the glory on the wall to edge and use the fairy ring there. I believe the code is A-I-Q.

I notice it is using a super combat potion(4), After the inventory is done and the bot has to bank, it has (3) doses left. Now it deposits the (3) dosed and takes a (4) dosed from the bank. Can you set it that it will only deposit (1) dose, just incase it will use 2 doses once.

Despite my previous post. I recommend to not buy this fail script.

This script is nowhere near the price it says. The owner only made it this high because you can get some okay $/h.

However, The bot dies. Missclicks, doesn't detect which wyvern it is attacking, making it failing when it is being attacked and tries to attack another for 5 minutes, resulting in easy deaths. The bot also does not eat to full hp when banking, making the bot enter with 35hp @ dungeon. This sucks. Bot needs to upgrade alot before it even can be a premium script....

13 hours ago, Baez said:

Despite my previous post. I recommend to not buy this fail script.

This script is nowhere near the price it says. The owner only made it this high because you can get some okay $/h.

However, The bot dies. Missclicks, doesn't detect which wyvern it is attacking, making it failing when it is being attacked and tries to attack another for 5 minutes, resulting in easy deaths. The bot also does not eat to full hp when banking, making the bot enter with 35hp @ dungeon. This sucks. Bot needs to upgrade alot before it even can be a premium script....

I can make it use the potions that are lower dose. I also can add eating at the bank if you'd like.

Detecting combat is something that I've been working on, and so far it is successful about 98% of the time. However, the script can have some issues if the wyverns are attacking other players when they spawn which I am working on. You should never die with the script, though. I have break out conditions for all my methods that prioritizes eating and/or teleporting out of the dungeon over everything else. I also have tracking in my script so that I can see what is happening with each user, and my records show that you have not died with my script. If you encounter problems, please report them and also taking a video of the bug will help a lot.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

I have noticed a few things in addition to my previous posts:

When attacking a wyvern it will go in afk(anti-ban) mode instantly. When it kills the wyvern it will do the same and loot afterwards, Which is completely retarded, because wyverns are aggressive. Meaning you will run througout the fucking dungeon just to collect ur loot. Since the bot also has a slow reaction timing, (takes atleast 2-3 secs to hover to loot).

When attacking a wyvern, your mouse will hover over someone else's wyvern for no reason at all, it sometimes tries to attack it while already being attacked.

It should only prioritize loot gotten by killing own wyverns, Also loot after you killed wyvern immediately and then go into afk mode, because wyverns respawn and makes you stay at same place longer. Instead of everyone noticing ur a scrub because you run around all over.....

Need more travelling methods. Scripter can look this up for himself.

In overall, the bot needs to be smarter ALOT.

Edited by Baez

On 11/26/2016 at 8:56 AM, Baez said:

I have noticed a few things in addition to my previous posts:

When attacking a wyvern it will go in afk(anti-ban) mode instantly. When it kills the wyvern it will do the same and loot afterwards, Which is completely retarded, because wyverns are aggressive. Meaning you will run througout the fucking dungeon just to collect ur loot. Since the bot also has a slow reaction timing, (takes atleast 2-3 secs to hover to loot).

When attacking a wyvern, your mouse will hover over someone else's wyvern for no reason at all, it sometimes tries to attack it while already being attacked.

It should only prioritize loot gotten by killing own wyverns, Also loot after you killed wyvern immediately and then go into afk mode, because wyverns respawn and makes you stay at same place longer. Instead of everyone noticing ur a scrub because you run around all over.....

Need more travelling methods. Scripter can look this up for himself.

In overall, the bot needs to be smarter ALOT.

Well, I am required to put all anti-ban compliance methods in a premium script, sorry if you don't like it. I refunded you anyways since you seem to be having problems.

On 11/28/2016 at 0:21 PM, bonkie said:

Died second time pretty sure its due to taking breaks.

Hey.

Yes, if you are taking breaks I believe that can result in death. I will add a function to teleport to falador when taking a break so that you do not die. Thanks for the report!

1 person likes this

Updated the script to handle breaks properly. Also reduced sleeping time for anti-ban compliance.

1 person likes this

On 3-11-2016 at 7:03 PM, Starfox said:

Sigma Wyvern Killer
Make money with ease using Sigma Wyvern Killer. Profits of up to 1M/hr OSRS gp allows you to make your money back from purchasing the script in only 10-15 HOURS!

FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL

Script Description

Kills skeletal wyverns inside the asgarnian ice dungeon for profit.
Uses house teleport and falador teleport for fast travel between the bank and the dungeon.
Loots items based on a minimum price set by you at the start of the script.
Prioritizes visages and high priced loot over other items.
Automatically handles house teleport options, running, and auto-retaliate.
Perfect loot tracking for accurate profit. Written with a custom loot tracker used in all Sigma Scripts.

Ant-ban Compliance V2 Level 10 (highest possible).

Requirements
72 Slayer
Elemental shieldMind shield, or Dragonfire shield
Food of your choice
Super Combat Potions (4)

House teleport tabs
Falador teleport tabs
Start the script in Falador west bank with the required items in your bank.
Your house MUST be in Rimmington.

Recommended Stats
70 Attack
70 Strength
70 Defence

Example Gear
High Level             /             Medium Level             /             Low Level
oTfLIv8.png 94225fd922.png 2eed4401d4.png

Progress Reports
unknown.pngkrVgbY6.pngda582a92a58e43d382e04d66368d7600.png
EgHMiuc.png9RlGXMV.png

338e8fd66f.png
unknown.png

Pricing

$9.99 2 weeks (1 account)
$17.99 1 month (1 account)
$24.99 2 weeks (unlimited accounts)
$39.99 1 month (unlimited accounts)

Hey starfox, i Really want to buy your wyvren script But my account is a iron man, Could you make iT an option donut Will use tunes instead of teletabs?

16 hours ago, Soulbanner said:

I meant to say If you are able to give this script am option so iT Will use runes instead of tabs?

I could add that, it will be on my to-do list.

1 hour ago, Starfox said:

Oh that would-be great ill be waiting for that And Will purchase 100% afterwards 

Edited by Soulbanner

6 hours ago, Starfox said:

What about prayer support?

Could speed up the GP/HR alot if its able to use piety.

Could also recharge prayer at the alter on the way there.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead