Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mega bot

logging in question

11 posts in this topic

one of my bots accounts has been disabled.. I used a proxy on it and I am wondering if I should go to the message centre to see what jagex have to say.. BUT I don't want to log into it with my IP address.
would this compromise my IP.. I think it would!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can use your proxy a browser like Maxthon.
They use a canned message they send for all botting bans, nothing special to see.

Edited by YoHoJo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mega bot said:

one of my bots accounts has been disabled.. I used a proxy on it and I am wondering if I should go to the message centre to see what jagex have to say.. BUT I don't want to log into it with my IP address.
would this compromise my IP.. I think it would!
 

how did you create the account? you would have had to use maxthon and the proxy to create it right?  or did u just make the account using your normal ip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

how did you create the account? you would have had to use maxthon and the proxy to create it right?  or did u just make the account using your normal ip?

My IP but I did have the proxy when I was logged in and playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoHoJo said:

You can use your proxy a browser like Maxthon.
They use a canned message they send for all botting bans, nothing special to see.

So nothing to worrie about?.. thanks for teaching me another thing friend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mega bot said:

My IP but I did have the proxy when I was logged in and playing

if you used your normal ip to create the account then there was no point in using a proxy. the account is going to be linked with any other account you made with your home ip. You need to keep the account only on one ip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lets be friends said:

if you used your normal ip to create the account then there was no point in using a proxy. the account is going to be linked with any other account you made with your home ip. You need to keep the account only on one ip. 

Well there goes my main account lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contacted them and they said when i turn my modem off it automatically changes IP for me... so now im thinking i dont have to worrie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.