Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yawodo

Heap Size

4 posts in this topic

Hi all, running a couple of bots on a new laptop using break-handler. Bot runs perfectly then logs out as per my break handler settings. However whenever I check back on the TRiBot client during the breaking phase it crashes!? Have done many restarts etc, this doesn't happen on my other laptop or VPS, might it have something to do with the fact i'm only using a 512 heap size on that new laptop and when its full it just crashes?

If anyone know sanything about this would be greatly apreciated cheers !

P.s I get the feeling that the OSbuddy client detaches itself from the TRiBot one possibly? Is that a thing because when closeing OSBuddy and leaving TRiBot open it freezes the screen in the same way.

Edited by Yawodo

Glad you're enjoying TriBot . 

To help diagnose the issue try ths:

On the TriBot loader, tick the console mode box before starting. This will bring up an extra console window along with TriBot, which will spit out extra debug info. Next time the crash happens, screenshot or copy/paste us the last few lines in the console window . That will help get to the bottom of this. 

1 person likes this

We have a tutorial on using the appropiat ammount of heap size. 

Failing to do so can certainly result in a nasty crash. Been there done that.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

Glad you're enjoying TriBot . 

To help diagnose the issue try ths:

On the TriBot loader, tick the console mode box before starting. This will bring up an extra console window along with TriBot, which will spit out extra debug info. Next time the crash happens, screenshot or copy/paste us the last few lines in the console window . That will help get to the bottom of this. 

2 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

We have a tutorial on using the appropiat ammount of heap size. 

Failing to do so can certainly result in a nasty crash. Been there done that.

Thanks for the quick reply, will increase heap size and run in console mode and let you know the verdict.

Cheers.