Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paragon51

The best bot just for spending time in the game

11 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm new to the runescape. I just started to play the oldschool version and I need free or premium scripts that actually allow just be in the game to have maximum time played. I think they should have some rest option or something to logout automatically and then login. I tried to use free woodcutter and fishing scripts, but my accounts always get banned. It would be very nice of you if u advise me some scripts. Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, paragon51 said:

Hello! I'm new to the runescape. I just started to play the oldschool version and I need free or premium scripts that actually allow just be in the game to have maximum time played. I think they should have some rest option or something to logout automatically and then login. I tried to use free woodcutter and fishing scripts, but my accounts always get banned. It would be very nice of you if u advise me some scripts. Thanks in advance!

Hey i was like 1 months ago people advised me to use proxy and looking glass (u will need vip+) now i got 4 accounts running a scripts none bans for 2 weeks now try invest in a premium script or so ;D

First of all, you want to avoid wc, fishing , mining etc. as they are very very botted.

Second, can you please be more precise when it comes to asking questions?

I cound not understand a thing.

What exacley do you need?

A break handler? we have that

Auto login? yup

Or what ales do you want to say?

5 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

First of all, you want to avoid wc, fishing , mining etc. as they are very very botted.

Auto login? yup

Damn I better shut down my 300 ftp fishers then :/

Just now, WillB said:

Damn I better shut down my 300 ftp fishers then :/

Aha! So you are the greedy goldfarmer behind the chaos happening at Karamja!

Reported to jagex 

gg

1 hour ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Aha! So you are the greedy goldfarmer behind the chaos happening at Karamja!

Reported to jagex 

gg

Lolololololo

16 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Auto login? yup

I just need scripts that imitate real player in the game, it isn't important for me will it be combat, fishing or woodcutting or something else. I'm not interested in gold at all.  The main thing is that my accounts will not get be banned. I just need maximum played time in the game,  not just staying in it, but doing something like a real player. I already tried to use proxies, but never tried to use Looking Glass? Is it worth it? And please give me name of the safest scripts. Thanks :)

Edited by paragon51

19 minutes ago, paragon51 said:

I just need scripts that imitate real player in the game, it isn't important for me will it be combat, fishing or woodcutting or something else. I'm not interested in gold at all.  The main thing is that my accounts will not get be banned. I just need maximum played time in the game,  not just staying in it, but doing something like a real player. I already tried to use proxies, but never tried to use Looking Glass? Is it worth it? And please give me name of the safest scripts. Thanks :)

OK, that is much better.

Thing is, thanks to Trilez , we have something called abc2 that mimics the human behaviour.

So you need a script that implements this thing.

And yes, Looking glass (LG) is a great tool, and I highly recommend it.

@paragon51

Use a Splasher script. go to lumbridge n splash for hours on end. you won't get banned and its in game time if that's what your looking for. could also level just defense up on monks at edgeville that's also something ppl spend hours doing without breaks.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 8:59 AM, paragon51 said:

Hey bro welcome. If you only take one thing in from this, I would hope it would be ... LOOKING GLASS, use it! Okay so you might not know what looking glass is, Ill tell you. Looking glass and what it is: First off VIP-E is required which is only 8 Credits per month, it allows you the ability to run UNLIMITED instances(bots). So when you open up tribot, your first going to make sure you have a OSRS client open, for instance Osbuddy or the client on runescape.com(I don't believe the runescape downloadable client is supported but I'm not sure) . Once that is open, you'll click the Looking Glass button, and tribot will open up a mirrored imaged of the Old School client you have opened. this way, you don't have to run Tribot's Runescape client which many (like myself) think its detectable. I only use looking glass. As for a combat script I suggest @Tri's Combat & Magic script. Its $25 for unlimited auths for your life. $10 for a month or $6 for 14 days. There is a 10 hour trial of this script. The script is amazing. The GUI can be a bit frusterating if its your first time using it but Tri or myself will help you. This script is an AIO Combat script, it will kill almost any monster in the game for you and has amazing Anti-Ban features.  Any other questions feel free to Message me. Looking Glass can be annoying to set up but there is a tutorial on how to set it up. just send me a PM and ill gladly help you get started. Cheers and best of botting -Rohm