Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heklo23456

Has tribot ever been compromised?

13 posts in this topic

In terms of user accounts

Note: i'm not poking around for anything, i just want to know since i've had a few accounts on here and i heard powerbot was hacked a while back which possibly led to my one of my acc/email being hacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AussieBotter said:

Pretty sure it was leaked in 2013-ish, could be wrong though

@Usa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can check a site like https://www.leakedsource.com/ to check if your information may have been compromised in a database leak.

If you're referring to RS account info, that's not possible with TRiBot as all account info is only stored locally on your own PC and encrypted.

To my knowledge the TRiBot forums DB hasn't been leaked, and even if it was, the passwords would be hashed & salted, meaning very difficult to crack.

Edit:
Looks like the DB was leaked once, on 2014-09-01.
However as stated above, the PWs were hashed and salted.
There was probably a mandatory PW change enforced too.

Edited by YoHoJo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

You can check a site like https://www.leakedsource.com/ to check if your information may have been compromised in a database leak.

If you're referring to RS account info, that's not possible with TRiBot as all account info is only stored locally on your own PC and encrypted.

To my knowledge the TRiBot forums DB hasn't been leaked, and even if it was, the passwords would be hashed & salted, meaning very difficult to crack.

Edit:
Looks like the DB was leaked once, on 2014-09-01.
However as stated above, the PWs were hashed and salted.
There was probably a mandatory PW change enforced too.

The database was compromised in June 2013, and that was the only instance. The leak reported as 2014-09-01 was the June 2013 data.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TRiLeZ said:

The database was compromised in June 2013, and that was the only instance. The leak reported as 2014-09-01 was the June 2013 data.

How you be bad ass, #WeWantLGforRS3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WYD said:

How you be bad ass, #WeWantLGforRS3

RS3 support won't happen any time soon, but there is a different very large update around the corner.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TRiLeZ said:

RS3 support won't happen any time soon, but there is a different very large update around the corner.

Sounds awesome, i started trembling in enthusiasm  =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TRiLeZ said:

RS3 support won't happen any time soon, but there is a different very large update around the corner.

Is there ETA for that big update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WYD said:

Is there ETA for that big update?

Not yet.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TRiLeZ said:

Not yet.

Any sexy pic's or lower ban rate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WYD said:

Any sexy pic's or lower ban rate?

@WYD Please let our master focus on his work.

When the update is ready, you will see it.

Why have the urge to ask 7126 questions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2016 at 1:58 AM, YoHoJo said:

You can check a site like https://www.leakedsource.com/ to check if your information may have been compromised in a database leak.

If you're referring to RS account info, that's not possible with TRiBot as all account info is only stored locally on your own PC and encrypted.

To my knowledge the TRiBot forums DB hasn't been leaked, and even if it was, the passwords would be hashed & salted, meaning very difficult to crack.

Edit:
Looks like the DB was leaked once, on 2014-09-01.
However as stated above, the PWs were hashed and salted.
There was probably a mandatory PW change enforced too.

Definitely wasn't, changed my password for the first time since May 2013 yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.