Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still2Good

Do they link innocent accounts if i bot on my pure and i dont on my main will they both get banned?

7 posts in this topic

I want to create a pure but I was curious on whether they will ban my main which has been botted 1 year ago and stopped due to a minor bot ban.

I will be using the same pc and was just wondering if i bot on my new account will htey somehow ban my main?

Thanks

If you get caught botting on a ip address you have the chance that they will ban all accounts associated with that IP address whether they botted or not, this is called a chain ban. So Yes you can get banned on your main

1 person likes this

As stated by jagex, they will actually do chainbans based on your ip. However, this is a rare occurence (a legit account to be banned).

But it's better to be safe then sorry, so do something about this.

1 person likes this

Chainbans do occur. I have been botting for years though all on same ip addresses and never got a 100% legit account banned. So its rare but may happen.

13 hours ago, Uggonen said:

Chainbans do occur. I have been botting for years though all on same ip addresses and never got a 100% legit account banned. So its rare but may happen.

18 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

As stated by jagex, they will actually do chainbans based on your ip. However, this is a rare occurence (a legit account to be banned).

22 hours ago, godspower33 said:

If you get caught botting on a ip address you have the chance that they will ban all accounts associated with that IP address whether they botted or not, this is called a chain ban. So Yes you can get banned on your main

Do they check anything other than Ip's?

Would I be safe to bot during school Or even using a free vpn such as cyberghost?

And log in on my home ip with the same account but not botting?

Thanks

Edited by Still2Good

19 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Once again this dude is correct!

It's rare that Jagex would ban a 100% legit account, even if it's on the same IP address of botted account, but it has been reported to happen before.
If you are going to bot on same IP, NEVER have your bots interact with your legit account in any way.

If you don't want to take the risk, as stated above, it's recommended to use a proxy on your botted account.
Here's some more information about proxy usage if you're interested: