Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mullensk

Avoiding Bans (feat . It's just business?)

8 posts in this topic

Firstly, let me introduce myself without wasting too much of your time.

I'm from the US, my preferred botting is Woodcutting, I have four computers capable of running 28-30 bots simultaneously, depending on how many browser tabs I have open, YT, etc..

I'm sure there's been some of the more trial-and-error minded individuals who learn the hard way, and those who simply understand the mechanics of it who have come to find their own way of properly creating and running accounts.. accounts that would be viewed as 'suicide accounts' to one individual that would actually be long-term bots by another because they simply don't get banned that often because they're able to avoid chain bans.

All of what was previously stated has been tested within some margin of error.

What are your opinions on sharing crucial information for the bot community? I'm sure Jagex has their own people who regularly check and see what's the latest and greatest in the botting world. 

Is is bad for business to share all the ins and outs of one's own hypotheses? Would it be better off left unsaid so Jagex doesn't tweak their BotWatch to detect certain things now that they know we know? 

I'm interested in engaging in conversation via Message, Skype, TS, Discord, whatever on sharing information of what you've found and what I've found. 

~I've searched pretty far and wide to figure out if this info is already posted both on this forum and others and it appears some of the things that I'd like to share are not only difficult to find, but seems they simply don't exist. 

When I see people asking why they got chain-banned asking if their IP is flagged for botting, it's almost frustrating not just because I was in that position, but also because I know how to solve that. hmm...

Anyway, I'd like to start an active discussion on basic botting i.e. best way to prevent cross-contamination of mules, bots, and mains throughout your systems and ISPs i.e. phone tethering, etc.. 

Not going to bother discussing the basics of VPNs, creating accounts on TOR, ABC2, or x-fering, but more along the lines of how to stay safe and how to transfer the gp successfully even from an account that's flagged for bot farming.

Oh shit, that took long to post lol.

(edited for color fix lol)

Edited by mullensk

1 hour ago, mullensk said:

Firstly, let me introduce myself without wasting too much of your time.

I'm from the US, my preferred botting is Woodcutting, I have four computers capable of running 28-30 bots simultaneously, depending on how many browser tabs I have open, YT, etc..

I'm sure there's been some of the more trial-and-error minded individuals who learn the hard way, and those who simply understand the mechanics of it who have come to find their own way of properly creating and running accounts.. accounts that would be viewed as 'suicide accounts' to one individual that would actually be long-term bots by another because they simply don't get banned that often because they're able to avoid chain bans.

All of what was previously stated has been tested within some margin of error.

What are your opinions on sharing crucial information for the bot community? I'm sure Jagex has their own people who regularly check and see what's the latest and greatest in the botting world. 

Is is bad for business to share all the ins and outs of one's own hypotheses? Would it be better off left unsaid so Jagex doesn't tweak their BotWatch to detect certain things now that they know we know? 

I'm interested in engaging in conversation via Message, Skype, TS, Discord, whatever on sharing information of what you've found and what I've found. 

~I've searched pretty far and wide to figure out if this info is already posted both on this forum and others and it appears some of the things that I'd like to share are not only difficult to find, but seems they simply don't exist. 

When I see people asking why they got chain-banned asking if their IP is flagged for botting, it's almost frustrating not just because I was in that position, but also because I know how to solve that. hmm...

Anyway, I'd like to start an active discussion on basic botting i.e. best way to prevent cross-contamination of mules, bots, and mains throughout your systems and ISPs i.e. phone tethering, etc.. 

Not going to bother discussing the basics of VPNs, creating accounts on TOR, ABC2, or x-fering, but more along the lines of how to stay safe and how to transfer the gp successfully even from an account that's flagged for bot farming.

Oh shit, that took long to post lol.

Step one -  please color your post one color so I can read it

these threads will never work out...

nobody will share his experience if he is successfull.

u just cant share these kind of stuff.

i see 3 scenarios:

1. u hurt urself, making ur own method overused and therefore useless.

2. u hurt the rs community, overflooding the game with items/gold.

3. u hurt the botting community, allowing jagex to find solutions to stop the bots.

the only things that can be shared are basic knowledge (such as proxies, flagged IP, dont bot 24/7 etc.) and theories, not actual working methods.

if every1 is a successful botter, then no1 is.

figured as much. I'm more trying to tackle this from a mutually beneficial tactic.

there's no point in sharing key points of ban avoidance because it's self destructive, Jagex sees it, other botters reduce your own value.. etc. 

I'm going to go based on PMs and other direct messaging so I can share/receive information of equal value so we can both benefit. 

Starting to see more and more how it's imperative to develop one's own scripts to even succeed at anything feasible.

13 hours ago, Tanged said:

Step one -  please color your post one color so I can read it

fixed. the idea was that it'd be easier if I separated different idea points into colored sections

Noted that it doesn't rly work

well it's always nice to get a reply/pm so that I feel less like a useless dickhead taking up forum space.

Thanks guys. Cheers to each of our individual future endeavors and best of luck to you all. 

I hope to continue to seek to better myself to the point of self-learning programming and script writing. 

I want to out do my friend whose in a University for scripting ;) want to demonstrate the power of self-learned