Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yawodo

Learning Java and IntelliJ can you check my brief logic?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Title is pretty self explanitory, before I get onto learning how to 'execute my code' I want to perfect the 'criteria / steps' or logic I believe its called. If you can leave any productive feedback that'd be great. Thanks

(Area A = Castle Wars Room)
(Tile A = tile in front of bank chest)

Statement 1A: If in Area A:
True: Walk to Tile A (tile in front of bank chest)
False: Check player equipment for ring of dueling = new statement

Statement 1B: If ring of Dueling (8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1) is equipped:
True: Select teleport to Castle Wars, wait X seconds, walk to Tile A.
False: Log-out character, and write error message in log: "START script in CASTLE WARS or equip character with a CHARGED ring of dueling"

Statement 2: Click Open Chest, Deposit all items in inventory, and Withdraw 12 Apples
False: If no Apples in bank, log-out character, and write error message in log: No APPLES in bank.
If True: Withdraw 16 Lemons
False: If no Lemons in bank, log-out character, and write error message in log: No LEMONS in bank.

Statement 3: Close Bank

(I'll stop here for now as this is what I want to achieve first of all. Thank you)

if( is in castle wars) {
	if( is bank screen open){
		decide bank stuff
	} else{
		open bank
	}
}

You don't really need to worry about the specific tile. Banking.openBank() should figure it out so long as you are in the bank.

1 person likes this

Thanks FAL. When you guys implement ABC2 into your scripts it is as simple as adding a line to the end of my code? I know that ABC2 was generated over a period of time using real human data. Has anyone attempted to make their own 'custom' ABC3.0 for personal use using the same technique? I don't mind clicking 10,000 times if it means I can have my own human mouse data, any pointers would be apreciated !

Edited by Yawodo
spelling

1 hour ago, Yawodo said:

Thanks FAL. When you guys implement ABC2 into your scripts it is as simple as adding a line to the end of my code? I know that ABC2 was generated over a period of time using real human data. Has anyone attempted to make their own 'custom' ABC3.0 for personal use using the same technique? I don't mind clicking 10,000 times if it means I can have my own human mouse data, any pointers would be apreciated !

Not sure about everything but i know implementing abc2 is not as easy as adding a line to the end of your code. You need to generate values like if you're eating you would generate an eat at value using abc2 and if your health is below that value then you eat and generate a new eat at value.

The way you manipulate information , and how you organised text by color, even tho it's just a question, tells me that you will be a great scripter! :D

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, lets be friends said:

Not sure about everything but i know implementing abc2 is not as easy as adding a line to the end of your code. You need to generate values like if you're eating you would generate an eat at value using abc2 and if your health is below that value then you eat and generate a new eat at value.

Thanks, yeah after taking a proper look at the API I can see now how there are different lines for whatever function i'm trying to carry out. Cheers for that.

6 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

The way you manipulate information , and how you organised text by color, even tho it's just a question, tells me that you will be a great scripter! :D

Encouraging words ;)