Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tri335go

quick api question!

7 posts in this topic

hi,

i am trying to use a games necklace to teleport.  first, i click rub on the games necklace, then the text opens up asking where I want to teleport to.

i thought maybe npcchat would work but it didn't.  what is this chat api called for that of the games necklace so I can select the option I want to teleport to? thanks

if NPCChat.getOptions doesn't work, you will have to grab the interfaces. Check out any interface explorer on the repo to get started.

1 person likes this

NPCChat will work for games necklace, you need to wait for the options to appear before attempting to select an option.

You can always select the option using keyboard.
If that suits you, it's faster than moving the mouse and clicking.

1 person likes this