Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
All Over Again

Been awhile!

5 posts in this topic

So been awhile and i wanna rebuild a main account on 07 by botting again.. be for 07 came out I had a botted main with almost all max stats and i want that back again. Then once 07 came out i started to bot on 07 on that account and thats what got me cause my brother goes to log in his account is banned then i login to rs3 and thought i was good cause i could play but once i logged into 07 banned hammered RIP account lol... So i wanna no if the ban rate is a lot less now .. and whats your experience with botting on old school

Yeah it's dam near impossible to supplement botting with playing legit on a main these days.  Botting is really only for gold farming unless you are pro.  I tried like 6 or 7 accounts and all of them got banned, playing legit now and its not too bad.  Lots of AFK things.