Hello, Willing to pay someone $20 to help me get this set up by using skype chat. I currently have a Macbook Pro and have tried everything possible on all forums. Uninstalled java, removed firewall, anti virus, reinstalled java and reinstalled osrs while deleting all cache on both accounts. done this multiple times and still no luck.
Hey guys first time posting on TriBot but I am really struggling to get it to run on my Mac. It wants to run but it always encounters the same error which is it says Exception in thread "AWT-EventQue-1"java.lang.unsatisfiedlinkerror:Cant load library: / Usersxxxxxxx/Library/application support/tribot/dependancies/libtogl.so . I know that anyone with minor knowledge of computers could fix this problem in seconds, but I don't have the slightest clue as to how to fix this. All i am trying to do is run TriBot with a private proxy for RS3. If anyone can help me resolve this issue comment on here or leave another way I can contact you I'd really appreciate it. Willing to pay $10 to anyone that can help me. Thank you.
So I found the Mac guide that works through most common errors and issues with the Mac install, but I'm still having issues.
Here are screenies of everything that was commonly asked for in the previous thread I read to work through this.
The 'you need Java...' message is what launches whenever I try to load Tribot
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have been doing some research recently and speculating on the ways Jagex trace devices and networks that players play on.
Firstly, we know that your global IP address can be seen easily outside your local network.
Now to my main questions:
1. I read many threads on this forum and people suggest using proxies for multiple account botting. So if I wanted to bot on 25 different accounts and had set 25 different proxies for every single one of them, that would result in me botting on 25 different clients with unique IP addresses. Nevertheless, people who do this don't get chain-banned frequently and I have no idea why as Jagex can clearly see that you are running those clients from the same device.
2. Lastly, if I were to setup 5 virtual machines and run 5 clients through 5 proxies on each VM, would that be seen by Jagex as 5 different devices running 5 clients each through proxies (so each client would have a different IP but they would still be able to see every 5 clients originating from the same device)?
Any input and suggestions are really appreciated!
my mac do not start the tribot.jar it load to a point and then say:
error ocurred during the intialization of vm
java/unsoportedclassversionerror: java/lang/class unssoporte major minor version 51.0
tribot has finished his proces but somo error have ocurred
i actualized to the last version of java and this still dosent works
My LG works fine and it successfully finds OSbuddy and reflects it, however upon it reflecting osbuddy screen, LG immediately lags incredibly much and I can barely type anything into it and in console I see this:
and second error it shows:
**UPDATE**: LG screen does not lag anymore, however errors continue to be spewed out, and when i run scripts it does not run. Also, the script thinks I am not logged into game yet.
Its spewing out red errors like a jet engine. (xd)
How do I fix this error?
Im going to be buying VIP or VIP E, which option VIP or VIP E provides looking glass client tho? In addition, VIp- E says it has proxy options, but cant you control to a VPn like expressvpn and then login on Tribot to bot?
And also when purchasing a script It says e.g Price 2.99 Per Auth, timespan 30 days.
Does that mean when you purchase the script it is available for 30 days however each login use of that script requires another 2.99$?
What does Per Auth mean?
Im sorry but im noob to this, please explain it to me, Thanks:)
This isn't going to be comprehensive or backed by expert knowledge, it's just a few general things I learned from having a low performance PC in the past
1. Physically cleaning your pc - pcs collect a lot of dust and slow down the fans and suffocate your CPU making it run hotter, when it runs hotter your computer limits it's performance in an attempt to stop it from over heating. The best way to do this is get a can of compressed air, open your pc and spray all of the dust out. If you're really paranoid about breaking something you can touch grounded metal like a sink pipe or any metal that is grounded to discharge your static electricity lol. also try and keep your fans still when you're spraying them, having them spin from the compressed air could wear on the bearings
Here are ways you should not do it: use a leaf blower, or a vacuum this risks the chance of creating static and messing up your computers motherboard, also do not get any water on it, don't try and clean things with a wet rag (obvious).
2. Tribot Settings - Visit this guide to tweak tri bot directly, I can attest that changing the client paint delay from 0 to 60 has made my cpu usage go from 100% to ~60%
3. Startup - Press ctrl + r and type msconfig and go to start up tab, this will control what starts up with your computer, a lot of times people's computers are slow because a lot of unnecessary programs start up. You can remove everything here unless you truly want something to automatically start up
4. Services - This step is similar to the last in that you will be removing more things that cause stuff to run on your computer. http://www.blackviper.com/service-configurations/ this link will show you what services are safe to remove, be more careful here then you were in start up because some things can actually mess stuff up. You can configure services by either going to msconfig and going to services tab and then checking "hide all microsoft services" this will hide all the important services that you don't want to disable. I recommend you search for "services" in windows and use that instead, black viper guides will go into more detail for all of this
5. Defragging - You can search for the windows defrag tool or you can download a third party one like https://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag/, I use the third party one and use the options optimize & defrag, this will clean up your harddrive and make things load faster
6. CCleaner - You can use this https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download to clear cache and old unused files to free up space, it also has a registry scanner but in my experience reg cleaners do little to nothing when it comes to increasing performance
If anyone has anything they want to add or clarify let me know
This release will:
Fix Settings UI placement bug
Fix game object location bug
Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down
Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash
Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers
Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should
Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people
Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8
Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).
This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.
This release features:
Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client
Slightly improved login bot
Removed final access modifiers from API classes
Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info
[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking
[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time
[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client
[NEW] Fix LG login problems
[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug
[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug
[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API
[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR
More features to come very soon!
Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.