Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rx7 2jz

script stop bug

3 posts in this topic

everytime i start the apremium agility or usa agility or any agility script the bot makes one action and then the script will stop..

Many things you should be doing:

First off, their is a format for posting bug reports. It is stickied in this forum.  If you had gone there or read the rules of this subforum, you would know that your topic is not supposed to be posted here, and any topics posted here should follow a format so that the problems can be resolved effectively.

Please post script-related problems on the scripts thread, which can be found here: 

You will need to provide more information other than "makes one action and then the script will stop". There is a "console" like area of the tribot client at the bottom called the debug. There is bot debug and client debug. Please read the client debug, as it may have useful information as to why your script isn't running, or if not please copy paste the most recent activity in it to help the scripter understand your problem.

1 person likes this

I can see your post count, and i conclude that you are a noob. 

Dont get offended, it's a fact.

Please read all the tutorials regarding self-help bug fixing. (yes we have advice on forum) before starting vague topics.