Sign in to follow this  
Kimo89

New here need some help

Hi i just started playing runescape so im new with the game and the bot. I tried to find some scripts to make gold but all of them need me to get certain items. So my question is has anyone made a script that gets everything thats needed before grinding gold? im willing to pay for a script that grind gold/buries and kills monsters for me without me needing to do anything but turning on the bot

4 hours ago, Kimo89 said:

Hi i just started playing runescape so im new with the game and the bot. I tried to find some scripts to make gold but all of them need me to get certain items. So my question is has anyone made a script that gets everything thats needed before grinding gold? im willing to pay for a script that grind gold/buries and kills monsters for me without me needing to do anything but turning on the bot

contact @Worthy to make a private script like that

6 hours ago, Kimo89 said:

There are scripts like this but they are mainly private. Botting runescape isn't a walk in the park though. In my opinion you will be much more successful the more you know about the game and I wouldn't avoid learning it.