Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikey_S

New Botter on MAC

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I used to play this game about 5-7 years ago, I used a bot client on a PC and got my account pretty high in some levels. Now that I'm playing again, I realize this game has changed ALOT. I am currently getting back into the game and would like to run some scripts over night. My question is; does anyone else use mac here? How well does it run? Any help or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks

TriBot works on Mac. 

Botting has gotten a lot more difficult since the glory days, it takes some practice to fund a good strategy. You can search and read around the forums for advice. 

That being said, TriBot is a very solid and feature filled bot! 

Welcome back, happy botting! 

Edited by YoHoJo

1 hour ago, Mikey_S said:

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I used to play this game about 5-7 years ago, I used a bot client on a PC and got my account pretty high in some levels. Now that I'm playing again, I realize this game has changed ALOT. I am currently getting back into the game and would like to run some scripts over night. My question is; does anyone else use mac here? How well does it run? Any help or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks

if you're thinking about botting your main, then I say start creating a new account right now

yep as yoho said there is a much higher chance of getting banned. so be prepared for that. the bots here are quite good and im happy to recommend some if u wish.

heres a tutorial on safe botting https://tribot.org/forums/topic/35728-tutorial-for-safe-botting/ 

pretty much use common sence and try to bot as much as a human (with no job) would bot. take regular breaks, switch up ur activities as much as you can ect ect

ive botted on mac a bit and it works fine :) i personally  highly recommend using LOOKING GLASS, which you need to purchace VIP-E to use, but it uses another client (i use osbuddy) to make it look as if your not using tribot's client :) happy to answer any questions