Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Childstory

Need a scripter/dice/auto talker/pm bot

6 posts in this topic

Request: Looking for 3 scripts actually and willing to pay for them. I want all the scripts to be top of the line, I also will need updates for them.
Description: I am looking for a simple, but clean dice chat script. Basically I want a clan chat you can say !roll in and the bot will give you 1-100. I can get into more details on it if needed. I am also looking for a auto typing script that is not bugged out and logs out when muted. I am also looking for a bot that will send pms to players. 
Payment Amount: What is your budget? $500USD
Time: How soon does this need to be completed? Reasonable time frame not rushed
Additional: Any additional comments. looking for a professonal script for a gambling clan chat on osrs that is clean and runs professionally withoth issues. 

I can absolutely do this for you, do you have skype or discord? I can get this done very quickly click the link in my signature or add me on skype: mute-x

1 person likes this

Can vouch for mute, he is good and made me a nice custom script, didn't stop till he got it working just how i wanted.

1 person likes this

hey added you both! great I mean if its not 500 dollars thats great to ;). I work as a adult now, but gambling on runescape is one of my hobbies so I thought it be fun to screw around with some mates.

12 hours ago, Childstory said:

hey added you both! great I mean if its not 500 dollars thats great to ;). I work as a adult now, but gambling on runescape is one of my hobbies so I thought it be fun to screw around with some mates.

can highly recommend @Mute