Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toofstah

Two day ban...

7 posts in this topic

So, I just got two day banned using MTA via Bot Busting however I've always been speaking to people doing MTA like the Alchemy room for example I'm always there so how exactly did I get Bot Busted? I always thought it'd be like someone next to you watching how you behave whether you reply back etc.. I guess not now >< I'm grateful it's a 2 day ban tbh but I was getting my mage up I wanted 94, but worked too hard on the acc to risk it more so now. Anybody got any views on Bot Busting bans?

1 hour ago, Toofstah said:

So, I just got two day banned using MTA via Bot Busting however I've always been speaking to people doing MTA like the Alchemy room for example I'm always there so how exactly did I get Bot Busted? I always thought it'd be like someone next to you watching how you behave whether you reply back etc.. I guess not now >< I'm grateful it's a 2 day ban tbh but I was getting my mage up I wanted 94, but worked too hard on the acc to risk it more so now. Anybody got any views on Bot Busting bans?

Non logical mouse clicks and pathing. If you are using you mouse to alch its illogical for you mouse to reappear by chat . Also chating frequency while using mouse effectively. Majority of runescape players have low to average mouse skills. So the ability to attain a effective EXP for hour while typing perfectly that is also strange. Of course this is just speculation.  EX to make sense

Imagine someone doing Jad while talking the whole time not going  more then 2 ticks without saying a complete thought out sentence. Try it in reality and you will understand that it would be extremely difficult. 

Also if the bot is a lot more efficient then you that could be a flag.

Edited by Tanged

Just now, dragon.knight12377 said:

Another dude with a 2 day ban.... wtf

Am I the only one who only gets perma bans?

nope i always get perma bans i never get lucky like everyone else and get a 2 day....@toofstah, jagex mods can make themselves invisible if you didn't know, so you won't see anybody watching you

30 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Another dude with a 2 day ban.... wtf

Am I the only one who only gets perma bans?

I've never had anything but perm :'(

I've made like A LOT of accounts, like ridiculous amounts and most if not all of them have been on Bonds, this one was made membership via a credit card hence the 2 day ban(I'm pretty sure of this as I've always had perm bans until this one) just irritating that I dunno what to do now, risk bot/bot but like an hour every 3-4hrs or just play legit for a year then feel sorta safe.. fml...