Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YoHoJo

All About Proxies for Runescape Botting & How to setup Proxies with TRiBot

45 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

Proxy Info!

Ahem... it's "proxy knowledge!"

you can't  go changing things like this without letting the community know. 

:P

Hi this is really helpful. I'm interested in having about 5-10 accounts with about 5 different proxies. These accounts will need to be trained quite a lot before the botting starts. How can i use 5 different proxies on osbuddy client as would find much easier to do it this way before i start botting on tribot client. Thanks :)

And how much is a private proxy, would it be a per month thing or one time payment?

12 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

Hi this is really helpful. I'm interested in having about 5-10 accounts with about 5 different proxies. These accounts will need to be trained quite a lot before the botting starts. How can i use 5 different proxies on osbuddy client as would find much easier to do it this way before i start botting on tribot client. Thanks :)

And how much is a private proxy, would it be a per month thing or one time payment?

What you can do is use the program WideCap to proxy your osbuddy/Firefox to do your hand training before sending them onto tribot. However you can only have 1 proxy per program this way. You could have a proxy on Firefox and a different one on osbuddy.

private proxies are usually rent for 30 days and they are priced differently for every seller. I k ow socks5proxies.net offers cheaper rates if paying with btc!

4 hours ago, yojoedude said:

What you can do is use the program WideCap to proxy your osbuddy/Firefox to do your hand training before sending them onto tribot. However you can only have 1 proxy per program this way. You could have a proxy on Firefox and a different one on osbuddy.

private proxies are usually rent for 30 days and they are priced differently for every seller. I k ow socks5proxies.net offers cheaper rates if paying with btc!

Awesome thanks, btw if i set up an account with a proxy when training will i always have to go through that proxy or could i just play it on osbuddy after, would my main ip get flagged if they then catch it in the future.

I also have 2 different laptops and old one and a knew one - would this be feasable  when training - 8 accounts - two laptops - 2proxies on each - one for firefox and one for osbuddy- 2 account per proxy?? 

sorry for all the questions, hope they make sense? 

17 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

Awesome thanks, btw if i set up an account with a proxy when training will i always have to go through that proxy or could i just play it on osbuddy after, would my main ip get flagged if they then catch it in the future.

I also have 2 different laptops and old one and a knew one - would this be feasable  when training - 8 accounts - two laptops - 2proxies on each - one for firefox and one for osbuddy- 2 account per proxy?? 

sorry for all the questions, hope they make sense? 

You always want to use your proxy when on the account. You don't want it linked with your home IP as it can risk your main account. 

You should be able to use both laptops like you say, but you can also use the tribot client to play the bots with different proxies and just not run a script on it.

Last questions i promise :P

So i can use tribot with looking glass. Have a different proxy on each/2 accounts. I could then just play on the osbuddy client while training as it is still linked to tribot with the different proxy?? How would i check if my proxy is working

How would i setup the account using the proxy from the tribot client, do osrs just start tracking your ip as soon as you log on, or when you actually just create an account.

Thanks so much for the help already its been really useful

20 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

Last questions i promise :P

So i can use tribot with looking glass. Have a different proxy on each/2 accounts. I could then just play on the osbuddy client while training as it is still linked to tribot with the different proxy?? How would i check if my proxy is working

How would i setup the account using the proxy from the tribot client, do osrs just start tracking your ip as soon as you log on, or when you actually just create an account.

Thanks so much for the help already its been really useful

You can use tribot client with looking glass to play the accounts on different proxies. With the tribot client you can run a different proxy on every lg client.

You can test if it's working by creating a fake Proxy on tribot (random numbers) and enable it on your lg- try to use the change world option or login and it won't work. Enable your real proxy and it will proving its active.

You need to create the accounts on the proxy and you can use either maxthon or WideCap!

hey man ive just brought proxyfish
just wondering how it all works shouldnt the website provide me with info the "IP" or "port"?

17 hours ago, pro2pvm said:

hey man ive just brought proxyfish
just wondering how it all works shouldnt the website provide me with info the "IP" or "port"?

Yeah, they will email you all of this information once your order is processed :)

Awesome guide!

I also recommend starting the proxy when starting the Tribot client, because using multiple tabs and selecting a proxy for each one can result in spooky errors sometimes, and we don't want to take any chances.

Using tabs also increases the risk of you accidentally run the  proxy used for account A on the account B, which is basically, the worst feeling in the universe. You just blown your entire cover, Jagex now knows what you did there :D

Also, like a fellow botter stated before me, and I respect him for that,  ( @Nodemaster ) , you want to avoid proxies that are commonly used for rs botting, because Jagex will actually flag the whole IP range of that proxy provider.

Does the method to give each tab a proxy using "open advanced client" work, or is it better to work with multiple clients running?
I also heard that in some occasions you use less CPU when using multiple clients instead of multiple tabs.

PS. Does Jagex flag your IP permanently?

3 hours ago, xFakeid said:

Does the method to give each tab a proxy using "open advanced client" work, or is it better to work with multiple clients running?
I also heard that in some occasions you use less CPU when using multiple clients instead of multiple tabs.

PS. Does Jagex flag your IP permanently?

I personally use 3 tabs per client, you can use a proxy on each individual tab (don't have to do advanced setting - just right click on the tab once Rs has loaded) 

and no idea on the IP question, although I'm sure it's flagged for a long time.

This has really helped me a lot! Ever since I started using proxies and LG, I haven't received a ban yet. I also take the precautions on break handler, botting during jagex off hours , etc. 

3 hours ago, dannybazzer said:

If you use looking glass... And osbuddy as client running for lg and you put an ip in tribot does that then change the up from osbuddy or would jagex see both ips? @TRiLeZ

If you open a lg tab, then select a proxy for the tab it will proxy the osbuddy client it's linked to. 

You can test by making a fake proxy (random numbers) and set the tab to your fake proxy. Once it's set you won't be able to open the world select page or login proving it's proxied.

1 person likes this