Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zealfaith

Runescape "new content"

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone else thinks that the runescape community is filled with cynics and critics? It seems that people just lurk on the runescape forums to nitpick and criticize every idea they see? or just in general on the forums it seems like players just love to criticize other people's points of view. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is really a support forum, so 95% of people are here to complain in order to get support while the other 5% are there to make fun of the rest.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't really know much about the RS community, I don't remember the last time I actually spoke to someone in game. I simply bot and the only real interaction I have is trading with the gold buyer lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotcha lol and zulrah i meant the RS forums on the official Rs website. This thread was placed under runescape->general i thought this was just an area to chat about the game in general. I am sorry if i posted in the wrong thread? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zealfaith said:

Gotcha lol and zulrah i meant the RS forums on the official Rs website. This thread was placed under runescape->general i thought this was just an area to chat about the game in general. I am sorry if i posted in the wrong thread? 

No, it's the right place; I was just browsing the TRiBot forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People used to be like that since the very beginning of Runescpe. Don't worry.

The critics don't interfere with the enjoyment of the game :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.