Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plp

Is there any free program to Login RS w/ SOCKS proxy?

8 posts in this topic

I have a SOCKS5 proxy and I'm wondering if anyone knows a free program I can use to login to OSRS (actual game)?

Edited by Plp

This browser has support for authenticated SOCKS proxies:
http://www.maxthon.com/

Based on the way Java handles connections, I'm not 100% sure if it will be applied to the RS client though.
I know many botters here use Maxthon, Anyone have experience with this?

Edited by YoHoJo
1 person likes this

Yeah I love Maxthon and have been using it since I found about it through this website. But I wasn't sure about using Java through it.

22 minutes ago, Plp said:

I have a SOCKS5 proxy and I'm wondering if anyone knows a free program I can use to login to RS (actual game)?

What about using WideCap to proxify Firefox? That should do the trick no? 

You mistyped on your original post.
Osrs= Actual game
Rs3=...well im not sure what this is, some sort of bad investment.

Edited by yojoedude

12 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

What about using WideCap to proxify Firefox? That should do the trick no? 

You mistyped on your original post.
Osrs= Actual game
Rs3=...well im not sure what this is, some sort of bad investment.

Ok lol, I edited it to "OSRS", but yeah I'm downloading WideCap now because Jagex won't even let me start the applet while using SOCKS5 w/ Maxthon.

1 hour ago, Plp said:

Yeah I love Maxthon and have been using it since I found about it through this website. But I wasn't sure about using Java through it.

the problem with maxathon it only can handle 1 proxy, if u open up another maxathon and switch to a new proxy it will such to all current maxathon browsers u have opened.

1 hour ago, Plp said:

I have a SOCKS5 proxy and I'm wondering if anyone knows a free program I can use to login to OSRS (actual game)?

you can use proxifier, if u want it free i think u could get it from utorrent not quite sure though, but for now they will give u 30 days trial.

if u want a free browser that handles SOCKS5 and ur ip is whitelisted on the proxy= so u dont handle the authentication, thats the only way beside proxifier and maxathon that i know of.

Download firefox with profileswitcher and foxyproxy Standard

the foxyproxy have glitched authentication for socks5 or bugged idk but it doesn't work 3 of my friends tried it and it doesn't.

u must make a profile for each proxy

Edited by leoshiro

On 10/24/2016 at 9:55 PM, leoshiro said:

you can use proxifier, if u want it free i think u could get it from utorrent not quite sure though, but for now they will give u 30 days trial.

Working keys for proxifier are trivial to find.