Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yojoedude

Setting up bitcoin?

Question

Hey guys, starting to get to the point where im looking at running my purchases/sales through bitcoin. Is there a guide on here with details of how to setup/ things to be careful of, ect. I know a limited amount about Bitcoin, but I want to learn more. Iv looking through and cant seem to find a guide. 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

  • 0
1 minute ago, yojoedude said:

Hey guys, starting to get to the point where im looking at running my purchases/sales through bitcoin. Is there a guide on here with details of how to setup/ things to be careful of, ect. I know a limited amount about Bitcoin, but I want to learn more. Iv looking through and cant seem to find a guide. 

Thanks!

I use https://www.coinbase.com depending on what your trying to do it will work perfectly. What are you setting up/using with coinbase?

Edited by Omnificent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Circle.com is pretty easy to use and set up, but if you plan on doing a lot of transaction than coin base is a good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Omnificent said:

I use https://www.coinbase.com depending on what your trying to do it will work perfectly. What are you setting up/using with coinbase?

I just want to be able to buy proxies and other things with the bitcoin I gain from selling gold. I really dont know much other then its better then paypal.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, yojoedude said:

I just want to be able to buy proxies and other things with the bitcoin I gain from selling gold. I really dont know much other then its better then paypal.

In that case you can use https://blockchain.info/  if your not interested in buying BTC just sign up and a pop up will appear that says start receiving BTC click that and it will explain to you how to receive and send btc. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Omnificent said:

In that case you can use https://blockchain.info/  if your not interested in buying BTC just sign up and a pop up will appear that says start receiving BTC click that and it will explain to you how to receive and send btc. 

thanks! Il take a look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Be sure to watch several youtube tutorials on this topic.

You should know the advantages and disadvantages of:

-online wallets (bitstamp, coin base etc)

-local pc wallets (bitcoin-core etc)

-offline wallets

 

Always think before acting. In life in general, but especially when it comes to btc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.