Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmreyn05

Tau Ge Exchange questions

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I apologize if i am in the wrong area. I have bought multiple scripts here and just tried out the tau grand exchange. If I buy the script could someone here in the social area help me out I could not understand it when i tried the demo for 1 hour. Please let me know i have Skype always on rs and have email.

If i am in the wrong topic area in forums could someone please direct me in the right place.

Thank you,

hi @jmreyn05 ,

use the script thread for further questions:

1 hour ago, jmreyn05 said:

If I buy the script could someone here in the social area help me out I could not understand it when i tried the demo for 1 hour.

Yes, we can help you, however nobody is going to say which items you have to flip in order to make the best profit - you will need to find that out yourself.

There are multiple forums who will point you into the right direction, such as: http://lets-flip.com/

Best regards

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, donders said:

You can join our discord for questions you have regarding the script

https://discord.gg/9czEj

^ This has helped me so much in the past. I highly recommend you go ahead and join the discord. It's basically like skype in every way and more.