Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gltiched

Are there any scripts for ZMI?

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, gltiched said:

Are there any rune crafting scripts with that can do ZMI ?

Not yet! At least not that iv seen.

I was going to make one that ran the long way and didn't use the teleport, but I thought that method would basically be useless. Let me know if it's something you'd be interested in. Probably going to still make it either way because it wouldn't take that long.

On 10/22/2016 at 1:47 PM, yojoedude said:

Not yet! At least not that iv seen.

Ok thanks

On 10/22/2016 at 2:52 PM, Encoded said:

I was going to make one that ran the long way and didn't use the teleport, but I thought that method would basically be useless. Let me know if it's something you'd be interested in. Probably going to still make it either way because it wouldn't take that long.

if you did, should make it run with and without teleport option.

On 10/22/2016 at 2:24 PM, godspower33 said:

Pretty sure there are no public ones yet on tribot. I don't know how viable it would be since you'd have to run the long way if you were gold-farming with lower levels

Would not be using for gold farming.

Pretty sure there are no public ones yet on tribot. I don't know how viable it would be since you'd have to run the long way if you were gold-farming with lower levels