Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
halli

Banned for the first time :D

10 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm pretty new to botting (been doing it for around 4 months I think) and I just got banned for the first time. I panicked a bit since only one of my bots got banned and I don't want to lose the money on the other ones!

My question to you is this: Should I begin transferring money from the other ones and if so how?
My initial reaction was to trade them directly to my main (which is still pretty low level, below 60) but I thought it would be a better idea to ask here first.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, halli said:

Hello, I'm pretty new to botting (been doing it for around 4 months I think) and I just got banned for the first time. I panicked a bit since only one of my bots got banned and I don't want to lose the money on the other ones!

My question to you is this: Should I begin transferring money from the other ones and if so how?
My initial reaction was to trade them directly to my main (which is still pretty low level, below 60) but I thought it would be a better idea to ask here first.

Thanks!

I traded straight from my bots to main with hundreds of mils, never had a rwt ban or goldfarm ban.

No proxy, no vps.

3 hours ago, Enano25 said:

Are you running them all under the same IP?

Yes I am, just my home IP

1 hour ago, fstyle said:

trade them over to a mule. you wouldnt want to risk your main.

Would I have to train the mule? Just thinking it might be odd trading hundreds of mills to a level 3

1 hour ago, slavebotter said:

I traded straight from my bots to main with hundreds of mils, never had a rwt ban or goldfarm ban.

No proxy, no vps.

That sounds like the most comfortable way. I'm a bit more paranoid though since one of my bots was banned and I thought they might track the gold.

Thanks all for the response

@halli how much gold was on the bot you used and how long have you been botting on it / howmany hours a day / which script ?

If you're paranoid about trading your main, just make a mule quickly and trade all your gold over to your mule.

I don't want to share any information too revealing, but I believe I've collected enough information via trial and error to assist you in not getting your accounts chain-banned.. which I can promise you has a high likelyhood of happening if you don't take steps to prevent it. 

I've taken the past week completely off from botting to run tests for the sole purpose of avoiding multiple bans. 

I don't encourage you to release any information (especially Skype where others can pull IPs) but if you have a Teamspeak/Discord or another form of communication I'd be willing to give you help. I'd rather not post my findings to a public forum. Here's why. Most of what I've found out isn't new.. isn't groundbreaking, and isn't special.. but some steps to be taken to completely avoid bans would not be fun if Jagex knew people were being informed left and right and made drastic changes to their systems.

Approximate number of accounts I've had banned in the past two months are ranging around ~400. Most w/ same password and in chronological order.

For some immediate help right now, you CAN trade to your main... BUT BUT BUT. it will get banned if you ALREADY are flagged for botting. If you are not flagged for botting, there's a good chance that you can trade safely; however, this is one of the parts I'm still testing. The only thing I'm unsure about is how long the hangtime might be for say Runescape records an account, then bans it later. 

Listen, if you really want to go the extra mile, transfer the money through like 2 different accounts, AND THEN through a friend (if you have to give him commission that's fine), then to your main. At that point in time, Jagex really doesn't have much of a case at all. Good luck.

I'm very sorry I can't simplify what I'm trying to say in text. I just found some exciting ways to avoid detection and am fairly intoxicated right now so I want to help others. lol, that opinion may change later when 'business becomes business,' but I completely understand your situation. 

Final word of advice: don't bot on your mains. don't bot on your pures once you reach a certain level. IF you MUST, just create a new account and bot to maxed stats, then train whatever else yourself, sell the account, or make it a staker/main. 

Don't waste hard work you yourself have put into an account.. and btw, getting banned isn't the end of the world for your RS career... but it CAN be if you're flagged.

Good luck

9 hours ago, zeslicer said:

@halli how much gold was on the bot you used and how long have you been botting on it / howmany hours a day / which script ?

My own script, Why does the rest matter in this situation?

9 hours ago, Jab said:

If you're paranoid about trading your main, just make a mule quickly and trade all your gold over to your mule.

I'll probably make a mule, but most likely a few

8 hours ago, mullensk said:

I don't want to share any information too revealing, but I believe I've collected enough information via trial and error to assist you in not getting your accounts chain-banned.. which I can promise you has a high likelyhood of happening if you don't take steps to prevent it. 

I've taken the past week completely off from botting to run tests for the sole purpose of avoiding multiple bans. 

I don't encourage you to release any information (especially Skype where others can pull IPs) but if you have a Teamspeak/Discord or another form of communication I'd be willing to give you help. I'd rather not post my findings to a public forum. Here's why. Most of what I've found out isn't new.. isn't groundbreaking, and isn't special.. but some steps to be taken to completely avoid bans would not be fun if Jagex knew people were being informed left and right and made drastic changes to their systems.

Approximate number of accounts I've had banned in the past two months are ranging around ~400. Most w/ same password and in chronological order.

For some immediate help right now, you CAN trade to your main... BUT BUT BUT. it will get banned if you ALREADY are flagged for botting. If you are not flagged for botting, there's a good chance that you can trade safely; however, this is one of the parts I'm still testing. The only thing I'm unsure about is how long the hangtime might be for say Runescape records an account, then bans it later. 

Listen, if you really want to go the extra mile, transfer the money through like 2 different accounts, AND THEN through a friend (if you have to give him commission that's fine), then to your main. At that point in time, Jagex really doesn't have much of a case at all. Good luck.

I'm very sorry I can't simplify what I'm trying to say in text. I just found some exciting ways to avoid detection and am fairly intoxicated right now so I want to help others. lol, that opinion may change later when 'business becomes business,' but I completely understand your situation. 

Final word of advice: don't bot on your mains. don't bot on your pures once you reach a certain level. IF you MUST, just create a new account and bot to maxed stats, then train whatever else yourself, sell the account, or make it a staker/main. 

Don't waste hard work you yourself have put into an account.. and btw, getting banned isn't the end of the world for your RS career... but it CAN be if you're flagged.

Good luck

Thanks for the long and detailed response :) 
I'll probably go with the "transfer the money through like 2 different accounts, AND THEN through a friend" but I have access to a few IPs which I haven't used for runescape so making a new account there would be  a viable alternative to the friend right? (since I don't really know anyone on runescape, just started again after a long break)
Also, if you're still keen on helping others I'd definitely like some advice. I don't have Teamspeak/Discord but I could just download them if you're still up for sharing!

Thanks all for your responses!

12 hours ago, halli said:

My own script, Why does the rest matter in this situation?

I'll probably make a mule, but most likely a few

Thanks for the long and detailed response :) 
I'll probably go with the "transfer the money through like 2 different accounts, AND THEN through a friend" but I have access to a few IPs which I haven't used for runescape so making a new account there would be  a viable alternative to the friend right? (since I don't really know anyone on runescape, just started again after a long break)
Also, if you're still keen on helping others I'd definitely like some advice. I don't have Teamspeak/Discord but I could just download them if you're still up for sharing!

Thanks all for your responses!

can't say something on this forum. Check your PMs and I'll tell you about those proxies ;)