Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PowerGP

Lava RC w magic imbue

8 posts in this topic

Noticed their are no Lava runecrafters on any sites that support magic imbue and binding necklaces, would be a great addition to the repository

Edited by PowerGP

What is magic imbune? I just learned about lava rcing. Is that the best way to maximize runs per hour? 

I think my script does, if not give me a shout on Skype and I'll add it for you,

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Druid said:

I think my script does, if not give me a shout on Skype and I'll add it for you,

Yours supports binding necklaces but you still have to use fire talismans which are around 2.6k each. that's 2.6k each run + stam + duel

Using magic imbue costs around 400gp if using a staff and runes + stam dose + duel ring costs. It's significantly cheaper 

On 21/10/2016 at 9:59 PM, PowerGP said:

Yours supports binding necklaces but you still have to use fire talismans which are around 2.6k each. that's 2.6k each run + stam + duel

Using magic imbue costs around 400gp if using a staff and runes + stam dose + duel ring costs. It's significantly cheaper 

Right, well I'll add the option is somebody can provide an account with Lunars. 

12 hours ago, Druid said:

Right, well I'll add the option is somebody can provide an account with Lunars. 

Depending on how long I can lend you mine.

On 10/21/2016 at 3:59 PM, PowerGP said:

Wait what?  You use earth talismans which are 266 ea on GE but probably a little more in bulk.