Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mullensk

Restating my question: how is Jagex tracking me?

21 posts in this topic

I previously asked a question as to what I'm doing wrong. 

My bots went from extremely successful one minute to banned right after tutorial island. Is Jagex Cache really ONLY where they store files? 

AFAIK the cache is located under the user in your SSD/HDD named as 3 files: jagexcache, random.dat (for multilogging accounts), as well as one more file. 

What else could be the issue? I've realistically ran enough bots to be flagged for a mass-gold farm, but am now facing resetting EVERYTHING just to get off their hit-list.

Are there any programmers here that actually know how to 'reset' your system without actually reinstalling everything?

(Yes, I have ran VMs, yes, I've reset my IP every day, and as far as I know VPNs don't matter in the slightest unless you don't have control over your IP (like on a public network). 

It's definitely not fun logging in and finding out you've just lost 400+mill in a single ban sweep, but I'm trying to use this as a learning experience. 

I wish to not sound redundant or repeat myself, but people keep recommending virtual machines or VPNs, the only thing that's thus far worked for me is a hard reset of everything. 

There has to be a more efficient way. 

I understand business is business and everyone wants their cut of the market and it might not even be financially beneficial for them to provide legitimate assistance in this matter, but as a paying member and fan of the TriBot community, this issue is beyond me at this moment and I need a savior. Thank you all.

Yes, I've read many guides on how to safely bot. They don't say what to do after Jagex has you flagged. 

tribot 3333.png

Jagex is tracking you, it happens when you run a extremely successful bot-farm which is why botting is dead these days. Once you're flagged, its pretty much over for botting. Unless you buy a new computer and internet provider so your ip changes.

" I've reset my IP every day" is your ip static or dynamic? use proxies, I've only had 2 accounts banned in 3 months due to me doing something stupid.

use VPN and set up several VMs on your device (properly)

E: idk if you tried it but spoofing MAC and HWID should help too.

Edited by l6bus tank

you are not VIP-E , which means you are not able to use proxys.

Im not surprised .

Edited by Butta

I have DHCP, but I reset my router daily anyway. 

I don't have a VPN or proxy to use anyway.

I can use multiple VMs on my computer if need be, but it will be at the sacrifice of a lot of processing power. 

At my peak, I was able to run 18 bots on one computer and 6 on the other at one time. ... hmm, this one is tricky

and yeh, I'm not a VIP E because I'm still in the testing phase to see that TriBot uses low enough resources and has a good enough script that I would be a constant user to invest the money into TriBot. Maybe if I can solve this problem.

30 minutes ago, mullensk said:

I have DHCP, but I reset my router daily anyway. 

I can use multiple VMs on my computer if need be, but it will be at the sacrifice of a lot of processing power. 

At my peak, I was able to run 18 bots on one computer and 6 on the other at one time. ... hmm, this one is tricky

and yeh, I'm not a VIP E because I'm still in the testing phase to see that TriBot uses low enough resources and has a good enough script that I would be a constant user to invest the money into TriBot. Maybe if I can solve this problem.

the difference is 2$ that isn't much of a investment.

2 hours ago, Cashislol said:

" I've reset my IP every day" is your ip static or dynamic? use proxies, I've only had 2 accounts banned in 3 months due to me doing something stupid.

# of accounts? hours per day? how many days a weeK?

7 hours ago, mullensk said:

That's your problem right there.

16 hours ago, ericcc1029 said:

# of accounts? hours per day? how many days a weeK?

sorry about that. In the past two months I've roughly gotten around ~400-450 accounts banned.. made roughly 400m.. lost roughly 300m in a main ban and bot around 25 accounts at once on two computers

11 hours ago, fstyle said:

That's your problem right there.

what is a VPN/ proxy going to do for me besides provide me an easier way to reset my IP? 

Can you not only use one IP address per connection?? OR CAN YOU ASSIGN INDIVIDUAL IPs TO EACH ACCOUNT?

AFAIK, your internet connection/ports can only handle one connection via your modem, therefore Jagex can just chain-ban whatever your VPN ip is

Vip E and you can assign a proxy to each of your bots or 2 bots a proxy or whatever you like.

17 hours ago, mullensk said:

what is a VPN/ proxy going to do for me besides provide me an easier way to reset my IP? 

Can you not only use one IP address per connection?? OR CAN YOU ASSIGN INDIVIDUAL IPs TO EACH ACCOUNT?

AFAIK, your internet connection/ports can only handle one connection via your modem, therefore Jagex can just chain-ban whatever your VPN ip is

you should use a separate proxy on each account, and not 1 vpn for all bots

21 hours ago, zeslicer said:

Vip E and you can assign a proxy to each of your bots or 2 bots a proxy or whatever you like.

can your modem ACTUALLY run like 14 different proxies for 28 bots simultaneously? or is that not even possible. As far as I'm aware, standard residential internet providers can't even handle more than one efficient outgoing/incoming proxy connection let along 14 proxies with different public IPs

11 minutes ago, mullensk said:

can your modem ACTUALLY run like 14 different proxies for 28 bots simultaneously? or is that not even possible. As far as I'm aware, standard residential internet providers can't even handle more than one efficient outgoing/incoming proxy connection let along 14 proxies with different public IPs

Tribot handles it all, I have 25 different proxies in use. And as for efficiency, the bots run smooth as when I run one client off home ip. 

Also, lg helps a TON with lower ban rates

Edited by yojoedude

44 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

Tribot handles it all, I have 25 different proxies in use. And as for efficiency, the bots run smooth as when I run one client off home ip. 

Also, lg helps a TON with lower ban rates

I probably didn't state my question well enough.

I don't doubt that the Tribot client can handle each different IP assigned by each different proxy.

My concern and doubts stem from my understanding that:

1. when you pay for VPN service, they only give you 1 single IP address that you can use per service.. and whether or not you change that IP address/reset the VPN, you can only have one IP at a time, not 14

and my understanding is that even if you do pay for 14 individual VPNs (one for each bot), your modem can only handle 1 IP/VPN at a time, not multiple otherwise your connection will immensely suffer or it simply won't run at all/handle the connections

_______________________________________________________________________________

BUT.. I could be completely wrong. What service are you using? HOW can your internet even handle 25 different VPN/proxy IPs at once? 

AFAIK, the only private proxies I've seen simply cost around 5-10 dollars a month and give you one IP that you can change... one ip, nothing more

One ip but that Ip hasn't been used before for botting , now with a premium vpn 10/10 the ip's have been botted on before. just get proxies mate.

1 hour ago, mullensk said:

I probably didn't state my question well enough.

I don't doubt that the Tribot client can handle each different IP assigned by each different proxy.

My concern and doubts stem from my understanding that:

1. when you pay for VPN service, they only give you 1 single IP address that you can use per service.. and whether or not you change that IP address/reset the VPN, you can only have one IP at a time, not 14

and my understanding is that even if you do pay for 14 individual VPNs (one for each bot), your modem can only handle 1 IP/VPN at a time, not multiple otherwise your connection will immensely suffer or it simply won't run at all/handle the connections

_______________________________________________________________________________

BUT.. I could be completely wrong. What service are you using? HOW can your internet even handle 25 different VPN/proxy IPs at once? 

AFAIK, the only private proxies I've seen simply cost around 5-10 dollars a month and give you one IP that you can change... one ip, nothing more

I dont use VPN, I buy premium proxies for anywhere form $2.50 to $3.00 depending on how many you buy at once. These proxies are password protected so it is only you using it. I personally use one proxy per account, because I see my accounts as more valuable then the proxy so I dont want a chain ban.

You enter all the proxies into the proxy editor on your tribot - Then open a client (works with Looking glass too) and right click on the tab - select proxy - and pick the one you want to run. The bot runs that ONE particular client through the proxy (If you dont think its working enter a fake proxy ip - the client wont connect to the internet, while others will on a real proxy) You dont actually change your entire computers proxy, just on a client by client basis. 

You also are advised to make the accounts on the same proxy you plan  to use on it. Use a program like WideCap to proxify firefox, make the account, then bot on it with the same proxy. If you create an account on one ip, then use a different to bot - it can be flagged.

I personally recommend http://socks5proxies.net/ @Montreal

They have gone above expected for me.

59 minutes ago, yojoedude said:

I dont use VPN, I buy premium proxies for anywhere form $2.50 to $3.00 depending on how many you buy at once. These proxies are password protected so it is only you using it. I personally use one proxy per account, because I see my accounts as more valuable then the proxy so I dont want a chain ban.

You enter all the proxies into the proxy editor on your tribot - Then open a client (works with Looking glass too) and right click on the tab - select proxy - and pick the one you want to run. The bot runs that ONE particular client through the proxy (If you dont think its working enter a fake proxy ip - the client wont connect to the internet, while others will on a real proxy) You dont actually change your entire computers proxy, just on a client by client basis. 

You also are advised to make the accounts on the same proxy you plan  to use on it. Use a program like WideCap to proxify firefox, make the account, then bot on it with the same proxy. If you create an account on one ip, then use a different to bot - it can be flagged.

I personally recommend http://socks5proxies.net/ @Montreal

They have gone above expected for me.

that's one of the most useful pieces of info I've ever seen on this subject. thank you

I run 25 bots at the same time with regular rotation, I pretty much expect them to get banned, but I'd rather they not lol

I'll refrain from asking more questions until I research more into how your PC may handle multiple proxies at once i.e. if you just type in the Proxy into Tribot and it just connects to it or if you need some sort of program on your PC in order to process these proxies. It's probably the first one, but it looks like I need to educate myself much more onto proxies. 

I'll probably use such a service once I find proper self-sustaining scripts that will pay for the proxies themselves.

The reason why I value my accounts less are because they are all f2p... HOWEVER, that's an amazing site you showed me, I'll probably use it so I can train a main account simultaneous without cross contamination and chainban

12 minutes ago, mullensk said:

that's one of the most useful pieces of info I've ever seen on this subject. thank you

I run 25 bots at the same time with regular rotation, I pretty much expect them to get banned, but I'd rather they not lol

I'll refrain from asking more questions until I research more into how your PC may handle multiple proxies at once i.e. if you just type in the Proxy into Tribot and it just connects to it or if you need some sort of program on your PC in order to process these proxies. It's probably the first one, but it looks like I need to educate myself much more onto proxies. 

I'll probably use such a service once I find proper self-sustaining scripts that will pay for the proxies themselves.

The reason why I value my accounts less are because they are all f2p... HOWEVER, that's an amazing site you showed me, I'll probably use it so I can train a main account simultaneous without cross contamination and chainban

Glad I could help. You definitely have to make the bots pay for bonds/proxies/servers to be worth it. But with the proper precautions bots can last weeks and weeks. I have an account on its third bond atm!