Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blueyonder1

URGENT INQUIRY - Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I've recently joined Tribot roughly a month ago, have purchased a total of 30 credits along with V-EX, however, when I try to buy more credits this error displays after my card information is confirmed:

Payment failed: We cannot process this order because we suspect it may be fraudulent.

I do not know what to suggest, I have contacted my bank and they say there isn't anything blocking the transaction on their end. Please help!

Thanks.

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), trying an alternative payment processor (such as PayPal or Stripe) or purchasing from someone in the third party market.
Users in the market sell credits for PayPal, Runescape Gold, etc.

Some resellers include: @erickho123 (a TRiBot Moderator who has an automated system for transferring credits); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here) or @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator who transfers credits on his site).

Some common reasons for getting marked as fraud are:
* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Butta said:

Unfortunately, at the moment, there is no way to get unflagged once you're marked as fraudulent.
For now, you can try purchasing credits via Bitcoin (Coinbase is highly recommended if you're in Canada or the US), trying an alternative payment processor (such as PayPal or Stripe) or purchasing from someone in the third party market.

Some resellers include: @erickho123 (a TRiBot Moderator who has an automated system for transferring credits); @Flax (a TRiBot Moderator); @Arctic (an extremely trusted market guru, hundreds of feedback on PowerBot and here) or @YoHoJo (a TRiBot super moderator who transfers credits on his site).

* Your IP address location changing dramatically
* Your IP location differing from your registered credit card address
* Attempting to pay using a proxy/VPS/VPN

I'm using a mobile device for wifi until my hub is set. just moved into new uni accommodation. this is the problem, but can't it be revoked? its just a change in wifi.

47 minutes ago, Butta said:

FYI It's really bad practise to give out details on how your fraud shield works!

@Butta would u recommend me purchasing via paypal to these trusted resellers? I've used erickho123's scripts before so I would be more inclined to use his service. Let me know and thanks for the support, very helpful!

10 minutes ago, blueyonder1 said:

@Butta would u recommend me purchasing via paypal to these trusted resellers? I've used erickho123's scripts before so I would be more inclined to use his service. Let me know and thanks for the support, very helpful!

If you can't buy credits directly through the site, then sure using PayPal via a trusted seller is a good option.

Never used a proxy or something when buying credits. In the past I could buy them with my credit card. Now my credit card has been marked as "fraudulent". So I startedpaying with Bitcoins. Now the Bitcoin system isn't working, since I dont get a "payment page" when I select Bitcoin.

So.. Paypal!
Yeah, verified my account as well. Tried it, and even before I made my first purchase, guess what? "fraudulent" .

Great system! :)
Love how a flaw in your system makes me obligated to buy it from a third party, and pay extra fees :) .

Edited by xFakeid
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0