Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
voosaa

Email accounts

11 posts in this topic

Emails do not need to be verified when creating RS accounts. You can use [email protected] and it will work. 

Or do you need them for something else?

10 minutes ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

No emails needed for rs07.

Only rs3 requires an email verif after 7 days ot so... but who plays it anymore? xD

sadly, there's alot more people who play rs3 than OSRS but they just are not on the social media platforms like OSRS players are

RS3:

• 70,835 Online

OSRS: There are currently 39531 people playing!

2 hours ago, leoshiro said:

sadly, there's alot more people who play rs3 than OSRS but they just are not on the social media platforms like OSRS players are

RS3:

• 70,835 Online

OSRS: There are currently 39531 people playing!

Too bad you have no clue what you are talking about. The user count on runescape.com includes the users for both games, so no, there are more please playing OSRS than rs3.

6 hours ago, Deluxes said:

Too bad you have no clue what you are talking about. The user count on runescape.com includes the users for both games, so no, there are more please playing OSRS than rs3.

ok well it still means theres alot of players who play RS3

Far as my knowledge goes.. i use disposable emails.  Verify them with the link and start botting. 

Slow.. hut thats why im on tutorial fourm page lol. Best luck

Just now, mega bot said:

Far as my knowledge goes.. i use disposable emails.  Verify them with the link and start botting. 

Slow.. hut thats why im on tutorial fourm page lol. Best luck

you don't need to verify them lol

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

you don't need to verify them lol

Thanks for the help.. hahah.

Well i can say verifying them does not help mask ur botting. Lost 5 bots last night.

13 minutes ago, mega bot said:

Thanks for the help.. hahah.

Well i can say verifying them does not help mask ur botting. Lost 5 bots last night.

I personally verify every account. I think it helps- supported by the fact that every account I made for the ironman promotion was given membership (multiple on one IP)

they wouldn't do this if they didn't see a connection between bots and skipping verification. (To an extent)