Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kylefury

Be EXTRA CAUTIOUS when botting at Zulrah (Zulrah Slayer V2, private scripts)

10 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure they manually go through each instance no matter how good the bot is.

I have had a maxxed account with no previous offense, never botted on it before. My IP was certainly not flagged and I used LG.

I saw the Zulrah Slayer V2 come out yesterday and probably used it an hour after launch. Not even 24 hours and account got permanently banned. Usage was no more than 2 hours per session, with a lot of breaks in between. I doubt Jagex could detect click patterns or what not in that time frame, and the bot was pretty human-like. 

From my conclusions above I can assume that they probably do watch Zulrah intensely. Sure, they watch other bot hotspots, but to get caught red handed like that kinda surprised me.

I posted on the main Zulrah Slayer V2 thread but it got removed within hours (Probably was not the right place to post it).

So, whoever wants to get in on the fast cash farming hype, BEWARE. Don't use accounts you can't afford to lose, cause if they catch you, it's insta perm. Kinda pissed I spent $25 and lost my account at the same time, but whatever lol.

Capture.PNG

EDIT: I'm not bitter, just trying to warn those who think this is a gold rush like I did. Don't make the same mistake as I did.

Edited by kylefury

What a coincidence. Someone on the thread also reported to get banned. I also woke up to find my account banned which was maxed as well. I did some ZulrahV2 last night and finished the night with some staking.

8 minutes ago, Lolwhathax said:

What a coincidence. Someone on the thread also reported to get banned. I also woke up to find my account banned which was maxed as well. I did some ZulrahV2 last night and finished the night with some staking.

I saw your thread. Didn't know we were using the same script :P

damn so its not only me lol.
i tough i make a some mistake or someone report me.

ok just wait till someone else come here and tell their experience with v2 too.

34 minutes ago, kylefury said:

BEWARE. Don't use accounts you can't afford to lose, 

This should be like on the header of every botting forum. I've seen enough complaints also, on other sites/forums.

Anyway, thats very unfortunate. Just create more bots to make back the damages. :D

btw which route that you guys use?

because the first time v2 released i use fairy ring route for a few hours and its still safe.
but because of some issues with fairy ring route i change my route to charter route for next day and then got banned.

Edited by ariszksks
wrong type, my bad

6 minutes ago, ariszksks said:

because the first time v2 released i use fairy ring route for a few hours and its still safe.
but because of some issues with fairy ring route i change my route to charter route for next day and then got banned.

I used telescrolls only.

29 minutes ago, ariszksks said:

telescroll about 150, then fairy ring via varrock. never had any problems.

1 person likes this

I too was banned after my first 8 hr session with v2. This was about 3 weeks ago. Wasn't using LG but that doesn't appear to matter.

On 11/24/2016 at 6:24 PM, ararat said:

I too was banned after my first 8 hr session with v2. This was about 3 weeks ago. Wasn't using LG but that doesn't appear to matter.

LG does matter, maybe not with this script in particular, but my botting accounts last 100x longer if i didnt use it, as for my main hasn't been banned, but i dont bot things like Zulrah as that is too much imo, you are bound to get banned.