Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Wintertodt Pro BETA

74 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, neek3ri said:

12vjZLP.png

Why am I not getting any crates?

Maybe babysit the bot for a bit and watch why its not getting you crates? If its something that needs to be fixed you need to get as much information about it as possible to help him fix it.

2 hours ago, yojoedude said:

Maybe babysit the bot for a bit and watch why its not getting you crates? If its something that needs to be fixed you need to get as much information about it as possible to help him fix it.

I highly recommend fletching the roots. Just purely burning the logs won't generate enough points by the time the wintertodts energy goes down.

A higher woodcutting level and axe does wonders too for getting logs faster.

You only gain crates if you meet the 500 point threshold. 

Edited by Norminton

Can someone help me, why does the script freeze once i start it?

This is only happening when i start this script, i get the spinning wheel.

Edited by TimmyP21
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, guiltyinstincts said:

Is looking glass supported?

Yes :)

Timmy, can't be sure why you are freezing. Using Mac OS x?

1 hour ago, Norminton said:

Yes :)

Timmy, can't be sure why you are freezing. Using Mac OS x?

Yes i am

9 minutes ago, TimmyP21 said:

Got it working on PC!

Glad to hear it :)

Im 10k from 99 firemaking, going to do it when I get home from work

i'll ask again - can someone please advise why i am not receiving any construction exp? I have purchased a house in rimmington. have got 0 construction exp with this bot, however are currently at 46 wintertodt kills.

12 minutes ago, S0905523 said:

i'll ask again - can someone please advise why i am not receiving any construction exp? I have purchased a house in rimmington. have got 0 construction exp with this bot, however are currently at 46 wintertodt kills.

Because you don't get construction exp from wintertodt lol?

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

Because you don't get construction exp from wintertodt lol?

Hmm, that sounds like a valid reason, but I think there may be more to it. :P Probably a scripting error

actually no you do get construction exp. look at any of the guys that have done 50-99 with brand new accounts, level 3 with 10hp, end up with 50ish fletch, 60ish wc 99 fm and 30ish construction.....

has nayone been banned from this yet?

2 hours ago, S0905523 said:

actually no you do get construction exp. look at any of the guys that have done 50-99 with brand new accounts, level 3 with 10hp, end up with 50ish fletch, 60ish wc 99 fm and 30ish construction.....

has nayone been banned from this yet?

This script doesn't repair the brazier. Hence why you do not need a hammer to start.

Got banned while using this. Most likely caused by the shitty ABC1 script I used to get 50 firemaking though.

Such a shame there's no better Firemaking scripts.

2 hours ago, neek3ri said:

Got banned while using this. Most likely caused by the shitty ABC1 script I used to get 50 firemaking though.

Such a shame there's no better Firemaking scripts.

more details? first ban i've heard of. how long did you bot for straight? did you use breaks? what settings? 

i'm happy to donate/pay for this scriptis it possible to add fix brazier option@Encoded

9 minutes ago, S0905523 said:

more details? first ban i've heard of. how long did you bot for straight? did you use breaks? what settings? 

i'm happy to donate/pay for this scriptis it possible to add fix brazier option@Encoded

A few days old account, did tutorial island legit, waited ~12hours, did 1-30 WC legit, then botted 1-50 FM with Tri Firemaker with ABC1.

Then did couple of 6 hours sessions of wintertodt with different options. Got banned at around 76 Firemaking.

I'd guess that the shitty Firemaking script got me banned though.

Bug report: Script ends saying could not find anymore food in bank. works flawlessly for 1-4 hours then i always get this error, using cakes still have well over 100 in bank?

Will try using Lobsters and let you know if im still getting the same error.

Edited by Jordam
Info about Lobsters

8 hours ago, S0905523 said:

can anyone confirm if bot logs out when out of food in the bank? or does it continue and die?

It'll log out when you run out of food :)

5 hours ago, Jordam said:

Bug report: Script ends saying could not find anymore food in bank. works flawlessly for 1-4 hours then i always get this error, using cakes still have well over 100 in bank?

Will try using Lobsters and let you know if im still getting the same error.

Are you stocked on full cakes? Eaten cakes have a different id and won't read/withdraw those

I used lobsters all the way to 99, which was about 300-400 of them so it was no big deal at all

Edited by Norminton

19 minutes ago, Norminton said:

Are you stocked on full cakes? Eaten cakes have a different id and won't read/withdraw those

I used lobsters all the way to 99, which was about 300-400 of them so it was no big deal at all

Yep stocked on full cakes, seems to pick up jugs and vials from wintertodt which confuses the bot i think as it dosent bank them

15 hours ago, Jordam said:

Yep stocked on full cakes, seems to pick up jugs and vials from wintertodt which confuses the bot i think as it dosent bank them

Select "Drop Junk Items" on the GUI