Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Encoded

Auto Wintertodt Pro BETA

67 posts in this topic

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2133
Since development has slowed down quite a bit since the nerf, I figured I'd release a free open beta.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This is by no means a finished product. Do not use the script on any account you are not willing to lose. I highly suggest babysitting.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH ALL FEEDBACK. Whether it's good, bad, a bug report, or a suggestion, please post it.

Currently the script is targeted at low hp accounts. I have not tested on any accounts that can't survive with just cake. (Cake id is 1891 fyi)
I haven't extensively tested how long the abc2 reaction times are, but you probably don't want to use them because they are more than likely too long.

Known bugs:
- Does not loot supply crates if option is selected.
- Only certain junk items are dropped. Fixed.

In the works:
- Better junk item detection. Complete
- Switch braziers if pyromancer isn't healed after X duration. Complete
- Better support for high hp accounts
- Camera angle improvements
- Retrieve required items from crates

I am in need of suggestions on how the script should function for high hp accounts. 

kY0KLdf.png

py80O5l.png

eelNy4N.png

Edited by Encoded
1 person likes this

suggestion:  add custom food withdraw amounts.  being 32 hp sometimes 4 monkfish is not enough even wearing warm clothing. 

suggestion 2: after you complete a round say you only use 1 or 2 food and it goes to bank at the chest, it does not withdraw more food leaving you the next round where it runs at the end then comes back half way through not giving you enough time for 500 pts and wasting your food repeating the process.

tldr add custom withdraw food amounts like 6 because even 30 hp is too high.  restock food after every round

@kegan I'll add an option for withdraw amount and an input for hp range to eat at. Also I'll make it withdraw more food every time it banks.

15 hours ago, Encoded said:

@kegan I'll add an option for withdraw amount and an input for hp range to eat at. Also I'll make it withdraw more food every time it banks.

your awesome!  except a few hour progress pic in a few hours xD

Edited by kegan

well i got back as the script ended, but i started the script with 0 wintertodt completion and it ran flawlessly untill i was out of food getting me this.

edc227d3814abb98e305ac586bb6fd98.png

New GUI with new eating options will be out by the end of the week.

I've been preoccupied with another project. I'll notify you guys when new GUI is live.

Made a new level 3 account to test this out, and works great!

Babysat for an hour or so while I played on my main and it worked (almost) flawlessly.

Because it clicks a tile before chopping logs, it would also pick up items people drop such as jugs and vials, but no big deal since it's only one inventory space.

I left the house for an hour and a half and came back to an inventory full of cakes/jugs, so as a suggestion, make it so it will drop any foreign items or drop items if there are less than 20 inventory spaces free?

Other than that, I've found it works fine, cheers!

34 minutes ago, saturos35 said:

Made a new level 3 account to test this out, and works great!

Babysat for an hour or so while I played on my main and it worked (almost) flawlessly.

Because it clicks a tile before chopping logs, it would also pick up items people drop such as jugs and vials, but no big deal since it's only one inventory space.

I left the house for an hour and a half and came back to an inventory full of cakes/jugs, so as a suggestion, make it so it will drop any foreign items or drop items if there are less than 20 inventory spaces free?

Other than that, I've found it works fine, cheers!

Make sure you select to drop junk items on the GUI.

19 minutes ago, Encoded said:

Make sure you select to drop junk items on the GUI.

Oh man I'm stupid, I assumed it meant it would drop junk items after it loots crates and figured there was no point in my checking it since I'm looting the crates myself.. in that case I haven't got anything else.

Progress from a lvl 3 account with 10 hp. Got 50 firemaking and went straight to Wintertodt, 50-66 done in a couple hours.
Have watched it very closely, makes no mistakes.  When depositing crates, it tends to right click and deposit all, even though it is ever only one crate. Changing this behavior to only left clicking the crates might make it more human-like.

wintertodtbot.jpg

Another hour progress..  72 crates, all with this script. Has failed zero times so far.
* Southeast Brazier
* Light brazier = Yes
* Fletch logs

* Drop Junk Items
* Idle at 500 = No

* Food: Cake

wintertodtbot2.jpg

wintertodtbothighscore.png

Edited by Skopiks
Added highscore as well. Very efficient script for level 3s.
1 person likes this

Setting this bad boy up when I get a little bit higher wc. Recommended warm clothing for a low req acc?

It says I need the required items to start but I don't know what those are?

Edit: Figured out I needed to have tinderbox in inventory to start hahah

Edited by Norminton

@Encoded

I just hit 20 KC, loving this script and I think you should keep updating it! Few little things that could use some tidying up, but if this goes premium, I'll be first in line to buy it

Getting the spinning wheel of death when i try to start and it freezes! Looking forward to using this script!

damn dude, you should make this premium seriously. works very well. however the fact that even when depositing only one crate, it deposits ALL, looks a bit suss. also 4 cakes a withdraw 'x' food option and eat 'to' hp value would be awesome

EDIT: can someone advise why im not getting construction exp?

i've bought a house in falidor for 1k. still not getting construct exp. Ive never entered the house though if that makes a difference?

Edited by S0905523