Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ericcc1029

Goldfarmers, dont waste your time with the free 2week membership

13 posts in this topic

https://gyazo.com/f1c282cd558a50abb25c2763088e6392

(the pic was "brace yourselves, the bots are coming")

my guess is

1) weath is going to be working the weekend to ban all the bots taking advantage of the free membership

or

2) Some sort of requirement or limit is going to be put on for new accounts to be eligible to get the 2 free weeks. 

There is no way they will allow so many bots run freely during these 2 weeks.

Just now, ericcc1029 said:

my guess is

1) weath is going to be working the weekend to ban all the bots taking advantage of the free membership

or

2) Some sort of requirement or limit is going to be put on for new accounts to be eligible to get the 2 free weeks. 

haha wow, well if he will really cover this, means we will never/can bot on any sort of bot, but i really doubt that, what if every bot was using LG?

jagex has everything covered since i have ever heard about them....not

11 minutes ago, Butta said:

jagex has everything covered since i have ever heard about them....not

so what you're saying is theyre not going to do anything different and let thousands of bots run the whole weekend for free?

28 minutes ago, ericcc1029 said:

so what you're saying is theyre not going to do anything different and let thousands of bots run the whole weekend for free?

i just think that there will be maintenance but not to an extreme stage

Edited by leoshiro

2 hours ago, ericcc1029 said:

my guess is

or

I think your probably right, but the thing is: Its not only botters who are going to be using this to their advantage. So is EVERYONE who is eligible and knows about it. And since A friend made a video, EVERYONE knows about it. So using LG, and the usual precautions, they wont be any more capable of detecting us during an event. (or am i wrong?)

As for conditions the accounts must meet: This is the more likely event, but lets be honest. RS3 developers are pretty idiotic compared to Osrs, they probably didn't even consider this when doing the promotion. If it doesn't work for my accounts, not a huge deal. hour of my life gone. But if it works, thats a ton of GP saved on bonds.

Best bet is to not bot on any new accounts for several days after they get membership.

Edited by yojoedude

1 hour ago, yojoedude said:

I think your probably right, but the thing is: Its not only botters who are going to be using this to their advantage. So is EVERYONE who is eligible and knows about it. And since A friend made a video, EVERYONE knows about it. So using LG, and the usual precautions, they wont be any more capable of detecting us during an event. (or am i wrong?)

As for conditions the accounts must meet: This is the more likely event, but lets be honest. RS3 developers are pretty idiotic compared to Osrs, they probably didn't even consider this when doing the promotion. If it doesn't work for my accounts, not a huge deal. hour of my life gone. But if it works, thats a ton of GP saved on bonds.

Best bet is to not bot on any new accounts for several days after they get membership.

im not saying theyre gonna release some new op bot busting program, im thinking that they will just actively work harder to ban the bots. It is known that bots dont normally get banned during weekend hours when weath is not working. They are more than likely going to work over the first weekend to battle the overwhelming amount of new bots

Edited by ericcc1029

3 minutes ago, ericcc1029 said:

im not saying theyre gonna release some new op bot busting program, im thinking that they will just actively work harder to ban the bots. It is known that bots dont normally get banned during weekend hours when weath is working. They are more than likely going to work over the first weekend to battle the overwhelming amount of new bots

Fair point. Might be in best interest to take a few days off with all my bots. Not just new ones

On 18/10/2016 at 1:05 AM, filthyfrank said:

My accounts just got banned when I got the free 2 weeks on them, lol wtf

how do u get the free 2 weeks?

I made 70 accounts on 1 ip address, 35/70 got 14 days of mems, and none got banned. I didn't bot them for 3-4 days after they got the membership.