Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
73user

VPS Mouse speed

6 posts in this topic

So, I've recently finally set up a working VPS enviroment, however I've ran into a concern. When I'm running a script on the VPS while I watch over VNC the mouse speed is much slower than when I'm running on my own computer.

Does this have anything to do with me watching, is it going at normal speed when the bot window is minimized on the VNC?

Anyone got experience with this?

just compare the xp/h from the VPS with your PC and you will know the answer :)

Happy botting !

Edited by Butta
1 person likes this

What you're seeing is probably just latency or "display lag" which is normal for all VPSs.
As long as the CPU/RAM isn't being maxed out, it should be running the same as on your PC.

Thanks for the replies!

To anyone wondering in the future, it was indeed lag from the VNC viewer, I connected to a VNC on my phone and the cursor was moving significantly faster, so I guess it's a latency delay!

@73user Yup as other have said it's latency. You an reduce it by lowering the color scheme in VNC. Image will look a little wonky but it will be smoother.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Montreal said:

@73user Yup as other have said it's latency. You an reduce it by lowering the color scheme in VNC. Image will look a little wonky but it will be smoother.

3 hours ago, 73user said:

So, I've recently finally set up a working VPS enviroment, however I've ran into a concern. When I'm running a script on the VPS while I watch over VNC the mouse speed is much slower than when I'm running on my own computer.

Does this have anything to do with me watching, is it going at normal speed when the bot window is minimized on the VNC?

Anyone got experience with this?

Good tip Montreal. 

Just keep an eye on CPU usage and xp p/h if you run more bots/arnt sure. I didn't realize how much mine were lagging until I upgraded servers. 35% more gp/h