Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donders

How to not get hacked and blame TRiBot for it.

9 posts in this topic

1. Go to leakedsource.com

2. Enter the usernames/mails you use on forums and see if there are any results. If there are continue to step 3.

https://gyazo.com/558b36e7458c9a0c5a74d24b43e8e181

^ when I look my username it shows a shit ton of records, none of which are mine though. (or..?)

If there is no record linked to you that means you're pretty much 'safe'.

Although I suggest you 2FA everything, including TRiBot.

"TRiBot supports 2FA? Yes they do! Click here to enable it!"

Okay, so if you found any records continue to step 3.

3. Go to "Purchase" and purchase the $4 trial for 1 day ($2 for BTC!).

4. Unlock password and be shocked to see your current password all over the internetz.

5. Panic and change password everywhere.

6. Make sure to enable 2FA on all your accounts, including Runescape obviously and your email as well (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol, aim).

7. Instead of blaming TRibot you can now blame yourself for using the same password since 2010 on every website you ever used, including RuneScape.

FAQ

My RuneScape accounts have been hacked! How????

If you are VIP-e on TRiBot and your account is compromised, the "hackers" (people that look you up in the database) just go to the botpanel and see all your accounts running. As seen below:

https://gyazo.com/7d63b8b622fb0a9b781fba26271d8fa9

Where can I check the botpanel?

https://tribot.org/botpanel/

^ Only VIP-e has access to this. During the weekend VIP and leechers are also able to use the botpanel.

Is it safe to store my accounts in the account manager???

Yes, as long as you have 2FA enabled nothing can happen to your accounts since they are stored locally on your computer.

I'm sure my password is not leaked! I have a keylogger or RAT!!!!!

You can try to to manually remove it and spend all day scanning your 10 year old pc, or you can just download a fresh windows iso and get rid of all problems at once. (make sure to copy your documents and stuff before formatting your computer)

1. Download fresh ISO (you can find them anywhere on the interwebz)

2. Install this tool from Microsoft to make a bootable USB.

3. Reboot pc and reinstall windows. Follow this guide and make sure to reformat your harddisk to get rid of the keylogger/RAT.

tl;dr

Check your username on leakedsource to see if it's leaked somewhere

Change passwords everywhere (use different ones for forums, games, email just to be safe.)

Enable 2FA everywhere. (any major site will support this, even Skrill supports 2FA)

For a more serious guide to not getting hacked look here.

Stay safe people and if you have some questions about your security don't hesitate to ask me, this topic is just to make you aware of how easy it is to get hacked with all these forums getting breached nowadays.

Edited by donders
2 people like this

17 minutes ago, donders said:

Is it safe to store my accounts in the account manager???

Yes, as long as you have 2FA enabled nothing can happen to your accounts since they are stored locally on your computer.

somebody maybe has already trojan/RAT in his computer without knowing, suggest something like malware bytes, before any of password changing, cuz if he had access to his computer= access to his accounts if he stored it.

Edited by leoshiro

2 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

somebody maybe has already trojan/RAT in his computer without knowing, suggest something like malware bytes, before any of password changing, cuz if he had access to his computer= access to his accounts if he stored it.

That's why I referred to Todd's topic. This is just talking in general about leaked databases, which, for some reason, people are still not aware of.

Just now, donders said:

That's why I referred to Todd's topic. This is just talking in general about leaked databases, which, for some reason, people are still not aware of.

he doesn't include anything to remove a virus that's already in ur PC

3 minutes ago, donders said:

Well, if you get infected, that means you downloaded something shady. I'm not gonna explain something that's all over the internets; http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+rid+of+virus

i just wanted to help out and tell u to edit this in ur topic it might help somebody who already has something infected and dont know why.

11 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

i just wanted to help out and tell u to edit this in ur topic it might help somebody who already has something infected and dont know why.

Added a short version in the FAQ linked to some guides. Maybe if I'll feel like I will expand it.

Never thought about the bot panel. I would assume then that most people who are getting hacked on rs also have their tribot account hacked, they are just unaware since the hacker doesn't change the tribot password.

Edited by Encoded