Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lethalds

Possibly hacked? - trial time used / can't run any bots

7 posts in this topic

CAqMld4.png

I haven't botted in a while, can mods reset my trail time? I changed my password.. I believe I was hacked. 

20 minutes ago, lethalds said:

CAqMld4.png

I haven't botted in a while, can mods reset my trail time? I changed my password.. I believe I was hacked. 

I don't believe this can be reset? I'll tag @Todd but I'm pretty sure you'll have to just wait it out.

In the event you were hacked, change your password, check your email and do a quick scan of your computer to ensure it doesn't happen again!

I recently started an account breach testing service , read my thread and pm me if you are interested. J

Lol, this isn't just you trying to get more time because you ran out is it :P

12 minutes ago, Z3D said:

I laughed

32 minutes ago, AussieBotter said:

So do you think someone hacked your account to use your 2 free hours?

2 hours ago, zeslicer said:

I laughed

2 hours ago, Z3D said:

haha, no. if there's a way to see my forum activity / botting usage you'll see that I haven't been on in quite a while.. I went to use a script recently and it said I had already been running a script and that I had to purchase VIP to run more scripts at once.. which is odd because I only had the one client open and haven't botted in a long time.. couldn't have been me, after I changed my password I got that 2 hour trail error posted in the thread. Maybe a mod can verify that it wasn't me? I'm not trying to get free trial time though I'd rather buy VIP but I wanted to test a script first.