• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lethalds

Possibly hacked? - trial time used / can't run any bots

20 minutes ago, lethalds said:

CAqMld4.png

I haven't botted in a while, can mods reset my trail time? I changed my password.. I believe I was hacked. 

I don't believe this can be reset? I'll tag @Todd but I'm pretty sure you'll have to just wait it out.

In the event you were hacked, change your password, check your email and do a quick scan of your computer to ensure it doesn't happen again!

32 minutes ago, AussieBotter said:

So do you think someone hacked your account to use your 2 free hours?

2 hours ago, zeslicer said:

I laughed

2 hours ago, Z3D said:

Lol, this isn't just you trying to get more time because you ran out is it :P

haha, no. if there's a way to see my forum activity / botting usage you'll see that I haven't been on in quite a while.. I went to use a script recently and it said I had already been running a script and that I had to purchase VIP to run more scripts at once.. which is odd because I only had the one client open and haven't botted in a long time.. couldn't have been me, after I changed my password I got that 2 hour trail error posted in the thread. Maybe a mod can verify that it wasn't me? I'm not trying to get free trial time though I'd rather buy VIP but I wanted to test a script first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rexiee
      help me choose safest way too bot
    • By rskiller2010
      i just purchase a vip extend, and i login with a works proxy,but always get issues.

• By rilumz
      so I have the bot training outside of relleka and every time it leaves the area to re-aggro the crabs it doesn't walk back up and start training again. kind of annoying seeing as i paid for the VIP and the optimus combat bot. would appreciate any help regarding this malfunction

• By zoxind
      I've written my first, I would say for now basic script for combat training. 
      One of the main reasons why I chose to use Tribot is because of abc2. But while reading the post on the tutorial on how to implement it in your own code (
      ) I didn't really understand the method(the way) on how to implement it in code. 
      Could anyone please send me a personal message with an explanation on how to implement it correctly, or write a reply here.
      It would be very nice, if you would include an actual code example of it, that would help me to understand it better.
      Thank you in advance.
    • By Iwish Ucould
      Hello, I am trying to purchase credits for VIP yet it says that my paypal isnt verified? I verified the email a little while ago and I keep getting the same error message.
    • By grammatoncleric
      Super basic script, I am very very very new to Java, so please be nice... No this script is not finished, but at minimum it should at least gather trout/salmon and bank it, but i cant find the script or it hasnt loaded in tribot.

A picture of my  hierarchy: ImgurLink
      package scripts.LowLevelCooker; import org.tribot.api.DynamicClicking; import org.tribot.api.General; import org.tribot.api.Timing; import org.tribot.api.types.generic.Condition; import org.tribot.api2007.*; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject; import org.tribot.api2007.types.RSTile; import org.tribot.script.Script; import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest; import org.tribot.script.interfaces.MessageListening07; // import org.tribot.script.interfaces.Painting; import java.awt.*; @ScriptManifest(authors = ("noobalicious"), name = "Low Level Gatherer", category = "Money Making", description = ("gathers trout & salmon")) public class LowLevelCooker extends Script implements MessageListening07 { final String[] AXE_NAMES = { "Bronze axe", "Iron axe", "Black axe", "Steel axe", "Mithril axe", "Adamant axe", "Rune axe", "Dragon axe"}; private final RSTile gatherTile = new RSTile(3100, 3425); private final RSTile bankTile = new RSTile(3094, 3491); private final int MINING_ANIMATION = 625; private RSObject[] depositBox; private final int DEPOSITBOX_ID = 6943; @Override public void run() { while (true) { sleep(100); if (atFood()) { if (Inventory.isFull()) { walkToBank(); } else { gatherFood(); } } else if (atBank()) { if (Inventory.isFull()) { bank(); } else { walkToFood(); } } else { if (Inventory.isFull()) { walkToBank(); } else { walkToFood(); } } } } private boolean walkToBank() { return PathFinding.aStarWalk(bankTile); } private boolean atBank() { return Player.getPosition().distanceTo(bankTile) < 5; } private boolean bank() { depositBox = Objects.findNearest(20, DEPOSITBOX_ID); if (!Banking.isDepositBoxOpen()) { if (depositBox.length > 0) { if (!DynamicClicking.clickRSObject(depositBox[0], "Deposit")) return false; } } else { if (Banking.depositAllExcept(AXE_NAMES) < 1) return false; } return Timing.waitCondition(new Condition() { @Override public boolean active() { return !Inventory.isFull(); } }, General.random(3000, 4000)); } private boolean walkToFood() { return PathFinding.aStarWalk(gatherTile); } private boolean atFood() { return Player.getPosition().distanceTo(gatherTile) < 10; } private void gatherFood() { final RSObject foodID[] = Objects.findNearest(5, 335, 333, 331, 329); RSObject foodToGather = foodID[0]; if (foodToGather.isOnScreen()) { if (DynamicClicking.clickRSObject(foodToGather, "Take")) { Timing.waitCondition(new Condition() { @Override public boolean active() { General.sleep(20, 30); return true; } }, General.random(75, 100)); } } } @Override public void duelRequestReceived(String s, String s1) { } @Override public void personalMessageReceived(String s, String s1) { } @Override public void serverMessageReceived(String s) { } @Override public void playerMessageReceived(String s, String s1) { } @Override public void tradeRequestReceived(String s) { } @Override public void clanMessageReceived(String s, String s1) { } }  
    • By MilkyWay
      iv never been able to get looking glass working since I joined, but I recently had a bit success and got it to hook on to osbuddy,
      but when I click start scripts nothing happens for me.
    • By Fishies
      I'm having an issue on my linux server where I connect with VNC, startup the client and script and everything works fine. Even when I close out of the VNC my bot continues to run fine, but when I log back into the VNC (to checkup or whatever) it crashes the client and logs the bot out. I have all power management settings turned off, and have no idea why this is happening or how to fix it. It dosn't disable my farm, but is extremely annoying having to restart the client every time I want to check up on the bot. Thanks!
    • By Rouges
      Hi i havent used tribot in a while, thankfully i have somehow not logged out in like forever but i cannot remembermy password. i attempted to use"forgot password on the bots opening but no luck  keeps saying unavailable, can anyone help me out? am i doing something wrong

• By Rabadon2013
      I dont know if im on the right section but i need help with the paypal payment option.
      I verfied my paypal email address but if i pay with paypal i get this Error message in the top of the website :Connection Exception - Got Http response code 400 when accessing https://api.paypal.com/v1/payments/payment/PAY-6AX07555PM1948029LK322YA/execute.
       pls help i dont have a credit card right now^^
      and sry for my bad english, i only have these basic english skills from the school.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 57 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies