Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer V2 [BETA]

34 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Rowntrees said:

Looks amazing, will there be beta chance for everyone or just purchased customers? Thanks

Currently the beta of v2 is available to existing customers.

The beta is only available for 3 more days, so for this time I have put the Zulrah Slayer v1.0 on sale:

9 hours ago, MagicLand said:

Could I run this on LG with 250ms and what's the ban rate like with this lol?

If you use LG be prepared for some extra deaths, but LG on v2 functions much better than on v1.

If you prepare to use LG then make sure you have extra high stats and gear and it will be fine.

i am nigerian prince if could you add me to your fine script can i give you 10k usd you i will make much money

On 10/13/2016 at 3:29 PM, Worthy said:

If you use LG be prepared for some extra deaths, but LG on v2 functions much better than on v1.

If you prepare to use LG then make sure you have extra high stats and gear and it will be fine.

Thoughts on using LG and not using LG at zulrah?

22 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

Thoughts on using LG and not using LG at zulrah?

LG is slower across all scripts depending on the script.

With v1, LG made the script very slow, but now it has improved tremendously on LG. See my post on the thread about it -

While the script may be good with LG, using it without LG it will always be flawless.

So if LG puts your mind at ease more, then feel free to use, make sure you have a little higher stats and expect a few more deaths, but not too many.