Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer V2 [BETA]

34 posts in this topic

Welcome to Worthy Scripts

all.png

Less than a year and a half ago, I released the first version of the Zulrah Slayer. It did the job well with over 1,000,000 total kills across 1300+ users. After much analysis and noted user feedback I decided to rewrite the script taking a better structured approach to improve efficiency and performance.

New features

• Unlimited multi-kill performance
    • The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time.
    • It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill.
    • Options to teleport out if out of food and not winning is now available.

• Modular traveling system
    • The navigation system in place has been restructured.
      • Each travel route is broken into a set of movements, which is a small part of the overall route.
      • Routes, such as fairy rings, charter travel, can easily be added with a combination of movements and plugged into the script.
    • Navigation is smoother, reliable, and more inclusive.
    • Fairy rings have been added.
    • Mounted fairy rings will be added.
    • Travel methods like Zul-andra scrolls and Camelot Charter have been restructured and are still available to use.

• Dynamically prioritized combat framework
    • Combat has been improved tremendously to reduce mistakes and ensure success.
    • All actions are broken down into several tasks which are ran and checked against a list of priorities.

• Improved Zulrah tracking
    • Zulrah tracking has optimized computation-wise and improved accuracy-wise.
    • The bot will be able to multi-task easily, keeping track of JAD attacks or anything else which may occur.

How to access

• There will be an closed beta for a 2-3 days before v2 is released. Anyone who is a current owner of v1 will be able to apply for a beta key and use v2 of the script. However, they are expected to report bugs if they find any.
  • After the closed beta, v1 will be updated to v2. Any user who has v1 will automatically be updated to v2.

Hiscores

Pictures

eko2ojD.png

qw1Opkb.png

B9424Rd.jpg

pCfQEx9.png

Regards,
Worthy

Edited by Worthy
2 people like this

9 minutes ago, WeirderBeatle7 said:

does this support looking glass?

Yes

59 minutes ago, Worthy said:

Yes

next question, does it support vengance and rune pouch? rune pouch runes get removed on death and need to be re added to pouch after collected

edit: will ring of suffering be supported?

Edited by WeirderBeatle7

1 hour ago, WeirderBeatle7 said:

next question, does it support vengance and rune pouch? rune pouch runes get removed on death and need to be re added to pouch after collected

edit: will ring of suffering be supported?

No it does and will not as it is rare for accounts to have lunars to begin with and the they are difficult to time,

And yes ring of suffering is supported in V2 (which I have given you a key to).

Edited by Worthy

"since you are not a VIP user, you may only run free scripts for 2 hours every 3 days. Please try again later, or purchase VIP. " RIP

I didn't even used any other script than zulrah slayer, and yet I'm not able to use V2 beta even for 2 hours :(

2 minutes ago, izomuli said:

"since you are not a VIP user, you may only run free scripts for 2 hours every 3 days. Please try again later, or purchase VIP. " RIP

I didn't even used any other script than zulrah slayer, and yet I'm not able to use V2 beta even for 2 hours :(

Sorry since it is free script you would need VIP to run it. I can't make it premium because it is against the rules to make publish a script in beta testing.

You could get the VIP trial for $1.50 and use the bot for 24 hours if you are really desperate lol.

Screenshot of current run:

eko2ojD.png

As you can see the script got a serpentine visage and then attempted another kill but decided it couldn't make it so teleported safely out.

Another user proggy of 20 kills per hour:

qw1Opkb.png

Edited by Worthy

Ok, maybe I will buy VIP, but if I buy another auth of zulrah slayer V1 for 2 weeks, I won't have to pay for V2 when it stop being beta?

Just now, izomuli said:

Ok, maybe I will buy VIP, but if I buy another auth of zulrah slayer V1 for 2 weeks, I won't have to pay for V2 when it stop being beta?

Correct.

Can I please test it? 

EDIT: nvm got permanent banned

Edited by dradethh

6 hours ago, Worthy said:

No it does and will not as it is rare for accounts to have lunars to begin with and the they are difficult to time,

And yes ring of suffering is supported in V2 (which I have given you a key to).

where do i submit a bug report?

3 hours ago, WeirderBeatle7 said:

where do i submit a bug report?

Add me on skype worthytb (preferred) or PM me.

If you submit a bug please include an entire picture of the screen (inventory included) and if it is idling give me a stack trace (Script > Print Script Stack Trace) while it is idling.

I decided to buy the V2 since it's on promo and I can't really miss it out. So once I get 82 construction tomorrow for mounted fairy ring at PoH, I will start running this script. I hope to be happy with the purchase.

5 minutes ago, Lolwhathax said:

I decided to buy the V2 since it's on promo and I can't really miss it out. So once I get 82 construction tomorrow for mounted fairy ring at PoH, I will start running this script. I hope to be happy with the purchase.

Mounted fairy rings are still being added since I don't have an account with construction to test right now.

But they will be added soon (hopefully by the final release).

Fairy rings are currently implemented though :)

1 person likes this

Just now, Worthy said:

Mounted fairy rings are still being added since I don't have an account with construction to test right now.

But they will be added soon (hopefully by the final release).

Fairy rings are currently implemented though :)

Oh I see. It can be any fairy ring right? I'm gonna have to look for a good spot where I can tele and use fairy ring close.