Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bluefirecorp

The Ultimate Script

47 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, AussieBotter said:

Why would i want my Goldfarm to be wandering around Lumbridge wasting time before getting banned when I could be using that time to make money?

Plenty of gold to be made in Lumbridge. There's a bank there, and that's all you need to make quite a bit of gold. And to be fair, it's just the starting location. Eventually, the rest of RS will be added.

21 minutes ago, Jab said:

Nice progress so far :)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sphiinx said:

@bluefirecorp

You should include pictures with the updates.

Thanks for the note. But what would the pictures be of? Completing the quests when they're done? A bank full of mined ore? Making videos/gifs seems like a bit of overhead to show progress, but it's not a terrible idea.

1 hour ago, bluefirecorp said:

Thanks for the note. But what would the pictures be of? Completing the quests when they're done? A bank full of mined ore? Making videos/gifs seems like a bit of overhead to show progress, but it's not a terrible idea.

Pictures of the GUI, paint, etc. Videos of the scripts doing the specific tasks.

How do we know you're actually making this?

Edited by Sphiinx
2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Sphiinx said:

19d703df446b37acc5825a54f6c5615f.jpg

6 people like this

5 hours ago, Sphiinx said:

Pictures of the GUI, paint, etc. Videos of the scripts doing the specific tasks.

No GUI yet. Actually, this week is the script arg generator, which I was planning on showing the general public. So, that'll be the "GUI" portion. It won't be that impressive yet, but it'll have at least a few of the functions down so far. =)

5 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

19d703df446b37acc5825a54f6c5615f.jpg

I've worked with him in the past on this exact project. It didn't progress very far and my source was un-optimized. Regrettably, we had parted ways due to my life taking priority over this project. He has every right to question the validity of progress, but honestly I think he's just jealous.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, bluefirecorp said:

I've worked with him in the past on this exact project. It didn't progress very far and my source was un-optimized. Regrettably, we had parted ways due to my life taking priority over this project. He has every right to question the validity of progress, but honestly I think he's just jealous.

What? When did I work with you in the past lmao

13 minutes ago, Sphiinx said:

Its okay, your jealousy is just making you forgetful

:lol:

18 minutes ago, bluefirecorp said:

but honestly I think he's just jealous.

And i think you are just a fucking spaco.

12 minutes ago, Sphiinx said:

I must have you confused with another young scripter. Were you the one that turned down the proposition on working on this project? I can't remember if you were the one that was granted a glimpse of code or not. But if so, you have every right to quest the project. The old code base had to go die in a pit of flames. Everything from it needs rewritten from the ground up. But hey, at least I won't have to regather tutorial island variables again.

Just now, bluefirecorp said:

I must have you confused with another young scripter. Were you the one that turned down the proposition on working on this project? I can't remember if you were the one that was granted a glimpse of code or not. But if so, you have every right to quest the project. The old code base had to go die in a pit of flames. Everything from it needs rewritten from the ground up. But hey, at least I won't have to regather tutorial island variables again.

I never saw any code or anything so It wasn't me.

On 10/11/2016 at 11:23 PM, Sphiinx said:

This is a joke right?

You're just upset that he's putting your cow killer out of commission

On 10/9/2016 at 7:51 PM, bluefirecorp said:

Current Town Overview:

• Lumbridge
    • Skills
      • Mining
        • West Swamp Mine
        • Training Mine
        • Combat
          • Cows
            • North
            • East
  Reveal hidden contents

1: Private methods will allow individuals to ‘patent’ a method. The method may be locked to their account depending on the contractual terms. PM me to discuss terms. Please be aware, I cannot currently fulfill any of these obligations or receive payment until I have obtained the script writer rank.

2: The timeline is rather uncertain even after the 6th week. There are quite a few external factors in my life and outside help cannot be guaranteed. Also, at this point, code is going live. During this time, I’ll need to start writing other scripts (open source ones) to gain the script writer status. The script writer status should not be hard to obtain However I'm not sure I have many friends within this community and I'm positive my code isn't perfect. This may cause a delay due to my example open source scripts being the bare minimum requirements.

3: To opt out of data mining, the user will have to generate a GPG key and upload the public key to their account. The data can only be viewed by decrypting the input data with the private key. Any other data will be considered public data. This data should only be used for research purposes and should not  be used maliciously. Any public data released to the general public will have more private information, such as usernames, anonymized. The general public data will never include bank pins, account usernames, or account password.

4: Goals marked in green are completed goals. Yay!

Goals marked in yellow are goals which are in progress of being completed. Hopefully there is only one or two of these by the end of the week and shows the project running slightly behind.

Goals marked in red are hard objective goals. Hopefully, there are none still listed as red after the end of the week, otherwise there was a major setback in the timeline and beta release may be delayed.

24 minutes ago, Flamo353 said:

Fuck.

1 person likes this

On 10/23/2016 at 6:48 PM, bluefirecorp said:

You may be right about keeping the script private for short term profit. However, I'm playing the long game here.

Shame that once this script goes public, your script won't be that impressive anymore because everyone will have their own private bot armies.

If you are just planning on selling the script and not gold farming yourself, I think you're in for a rude awakening when it comes to profit.

1 person likes this

have to agree with what people said above, you will profit more if you keep this private and make your own farm with it.

23 hours ago, Flamo353 said:

Doubt that. There will always be at least one subscriber for his script.

22 hours ago, Sphiinx said:

Fuck.

Niche scripts should perform better overall, even more so if they're premium. I'm fairly sure at least one person will run your script instead of mine.

16 hours ago, Encoded said:

If you are just planning on selling the script and not gold farming yourself, I think you're in for a rude awakening when it comes to profit.

I was hoping scripting to go back to the days of rsbots and such. Where the bot was sold to the general public without them even knowing that it was a different client behind it. So undetectable, bans aren't really thought of unless you suicide.

8 hours ago, zeslicer said:

have to agree with what people said above, you will profit more if you keep this private and make your own farm with it.

Probably. The best part is I could pull it off the market at any time. I'll be able to make that decision when the results come in.

44 minutes ago, bluefirecorp said:

I was hoping scripting to go back to the days of rsbots and such. Where the bot was sold to the general public without them even knowing that it was a different client behind it. So undetectable, bans aren't really thought of unless you suicide.

Was that a reply to me or...? Not seeing how that reply has anything to do with what I said.